Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
  • Kensley JL Z

store manager

By Kensley JL Z January 25, 2014

Locked by moderator

Main Category : Technical Difficulties

Sub Category : Live Site Issues

Ticket # : 170271535

Ticket Status : Closed - User did not react

the problem is , i can't access my store manager, to see this window show on.   i try to refresh so many of many time, but the same, i try to used different computer to access,. but can't access  my store manager to manage my product and shipment and other method , 

one thing i want to let wix know, i don't have this responsible, wix keep the service and manage our hosting ,

the problems is inside the wix serve, wix should take responsible for this problems,

1- i can't access my store  manager

2- i can't manage my products

3-i can't set up payment for customer

4-. time is running, customer run away.

who has the responsible for this ... wix have to take responsible for my hosting, if i lost  all items ,. who gonna give it back for me,.. who has a control of serve.. wix..... wix control a whole system of hosting. 

i'm customer of wix, i pay the hosting fee. now you don't let me access my store manager, who has the fault,.. wix take this responsible

if i continuously can't access my store manager,. i will lost all my customer who want to buy my products from my website hosting...   

wix need to take responsible ,.the whole system  were  control by wix . you ahs a serve,

i'm just a client of wix  , i pay what we got, now you tell me has problems,  so who tell me give me back a refund from my package, waste my time, i ahve been more than 9 days can't access my store manager.

hosting from wix are super badly and cheating customer, we pay money for hosting,. i desired to control my store manager,

if the problems persist, i will talk to my local lawyer, we will report to government of united states . department of Bureau in Consumer Protection Federal .my local lawyer will  talk to the  government, what you did for your customer.

Replies(1 replies total)

Show my replies first

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets