Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
Ben Wix Team

We apologize for the inconvenience, we have had a temporary technical problem. It has now been fixed, please clear browser cache (instructions here) and then visit your site again.

Replies (1,030 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • patri157

Replied by patri157 March 20, 2014

My site has been off for more than two weeks??? it is a school and it is time for enrolment...this is bringing a lot of problems... what are you going to do??????????? i want my money back...

Patricia

• Natty Wix Team

Replied by Natty March 20, 2014

Hi Patricia,

http://www.linguaviva.com.br/ is up and running as you can see in this screenshot: 

Please clear your browsers cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

• sylviambenoit

Replied by sylviambenoit February 22, 2014

no joke huh? Cincopa stop feeding the trolls. Who cares if you can see it. The wix team sux..My website is a joke it cant even be viewed off a tablette and I cannot get any support. They think I am going to add a store and a pay pal button and pay a sub?%! DREAM ON WIX.....YOU HAVE NO PANCAKE MIX AND YOU ARE DECEIVING ALL THESE GOOD PEOPLE

• dan4228

Replied by dan4228 February 22, 2014

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your site. Please let us know what the issue at hand is so we can better assist you.

Have a nice day, and awaiting your reply.

Best Regards, - Daniel, Wix Team-
  • herculesiran

Replied by herculesiran March 27, 2013

Not working for me :(

Is there any other tutorials for other browsers .. like Firefox or IE .. even Opera.

Thanks in advance

Spring .. Summer .. Fall .. Winter .... And Spring
    • Samantha Wix Team

Replied by Samantha March 27, 2013

Have you tried clearing cache on all browsers?

Bonne journée ! De la fondation à l'introduction au Nasdaq : l'histoire de Wix en Images : http://fr.wix.com/blog/2013/12/16/de-la-fondation-a-lintroduction-au-nasdaq-lhistoire-de-wix-en-images/
  • bekuhboom

Replied by bekuhboom October 19, 2012

Come on Wix people....this has nothing to do with my Cache.  I'm on a brand new computer.  This is a problem you have been having and unfortunately all of your customers are suffering for it.  Now as I log on..it says the entire WIX network is down.  UGH.

• aknap007

Replied by aknap007 October 19, 2012

It's not just you. The past few week our website has been down SEVERAL times and during peak hours. Wix quit placing blame on others and take responsibility. Every-time the sites down, we get flooded with calls and emails saying so and sure enough we come on these threads and you say there have been problems with the server and it will be back up soon. We cannot afford our website being down all the time at these times. in fact our site IS CURRENTLY DOWN.... SHOCKER! We look so unprofessional it's ridiculous. 

• Ori Wix Team

Replied by Ori October 19, 2012

Hi bekuhboom,

While working on your Wix site, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

Regards, Ori Wix Team
  • bekuhboom

Replied by bekuhboom October 19, 2012

Error 500 internal error message

For the past week I continue to log onto my web-site only to get a "Error 500 internal Error" message.  Can you please fix this.  Sometimes my site works, sometimes it doesn't. This is a music site for an artist.  This is so unacceptable.  

• ophirme

Replied by ophirme October 18, 2012

there is no one to talk to.... 

I'm looking for another place
     to build anew site

• bolinyk

Replied by bolinyk October 18, 2012

I am still not able to save my website and keep having the error code 502. This has now gone on for a couple days can someone please help me. I have tried different browsers and all the steps from above

• DlyComm

Replied by DlyComm October 17, 2012

I don't know if this will help anyone who may be a computer novice. But I will post it for all.

To clear your browser cache and confirm Firewall settings, try this:

Google Chrome:

Go to "Customize and Control" (upper right hand corner of screen , under the close X")

Select: Tools, then Clear Browsing data

For Internet Explorer:

Go to Tools (the cog wheel in the upper right hand corner)

Then : Internet options

Under General you will see:

This should work to clean your cache , so you can view your site again. 

Also confirm your firewall settings "allow" WIX.com, or it will be blocked.

❤Cincopa.com❤

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets