Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
BenjaminB Wix Team

We have resolved the issue here.

We thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve the issue.

Replies (2,382 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • TheNewYouinc

Replied by TheNewYouinc One hour ago

I cannot access all my pages on the live site. My "about us" page keeps saying that the page cannot be displayed.

• TheNewYouinc

Replied by TheNewYouinc 19 hours ago

I have the same problem today. I received an error stating that the webpage was invalid.

• nitzan Wix Team

Replied by nitzan 11 hours ago

Hi,

Please note that I was unable to reproduce the problem that you mentioned on my end.

While browsing on the web, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

Please note that clearing your browser's cache will not resolve all issues.

We also recommend you to try and use different browsers and see if there is any difference.

Wix supports all major browsers (including IE, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari), and all of those browsers support the ability to export favorites and bookmarks to the newly installed browser.

To download the latest Google Chrome browser please click here
      To download the latest Firefox browser please click here
      To download the latest Safari browser please click here
      To download the latest Internet Explorer browser please click here

Please let us know if the problem consist.
      All the best, Nitzan - Wix support
  • jackalchaos

Replied by jackalchaos 19 hours ago

hi, we cannot open our website on the net. sahnehal.com . the server cannot be found says. what should we do?

• jackalchaos

Replied by jackalchaos 19 hours ago

the site is www.sahnehal.com 

• Ella Wix Team

Replied by Ella 12 hours ago

Hi,

Please not that your pointing configuration in your registrar (not Wix, but your actual domain host) is incorrect.
      To fix this, please follow the instructions here

Should you require any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us again!

Ella

• czikospalacsinta

Replied by czikospalacsinta 20 hours ago

my site  www.czikospalacsinta.hu does not work....

• cathie6

Replied by cathie6 Yesterday

I need help desperately!

I uploaded a clients website www.speechproductionresource.com.au today and it was perfect.

I then fiddled with some back end stuff and now the siteis gone, but I cant remember what I did that caused this to happen.

Can someone please check into the backend of this account for me so I can figure out what I have done. it's most certainly a DNS thing or smething else similar.  I should learn never to play with stuff without noting what I've done!

Thanks in advance.

Panicked! 

• rony Wix Team

Replied by rony Yesterday

Hey!

thanks for contacting Wix Support.

Please, don't panic, your site is up, running and well connected. 

Rony WixTeam
  • andrebender

Replied by andrebender 2 days ago

Hi

I have no problem viewing my site from any mobile and Samsung Tablets but cannot view on google or Desktop computers?

Please help

Andre

• Alina Wix Team

Replied by Alina Yesterday

Hey, 

I have visited your site and I see it is correctly directed to your Wix site. Your site works perfectly!

If you are still having trouble viewing your site, please try doing the following:

1) Go here and click on "Delete all sites".Then clear your browser's cache.

For step-by-step instructions about how to clear your browser's cache, please follow this link.
      You can also find a video tutorial here.

2) Try to Flush your DNS. For detailed instructions on how to do so please go here.

3) Please go to the Windows start menu->click on 'run'-> select the first option: 'Run'-> type: 'ping yourdomain.com'->A window will pop with an IP address. Please run this test from several computers.

For Mac users: Go to ‘Application’ then open ‘Terminal’ and type: 'ping yourdomain.com'->A window will pop with an IP address. Please run this test from several computers.

-If you receive an IP address on your computer other than the IP you see here and you see this IP from other computers please contact an IT expert in your area for further troubleshooting.

-If you receive a different IP than the IP you see here from multiple locations, please send it to us in order for us to check it.

Thanks, 

Alina, Wix Support Team
  • sgoodman5

Replied by sgoodman5 2 days ago

I am in the process of building my website, but the builder is often slow and my live website doesn't load at all. I cant start directing my customers to a website they cant load. if this isn't fixed I will have to look for a better website provider. I am not happy at all so far

• Alina Wix Team

Replied by Alina 2 days ago

Hey, 

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties. I have visited your site goodman5.wix.com/changing-spaces and it was properly displayed on my end: 

While browsing on the web, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

We also recommend you to try and use different browsers and see if there is any difference.

Wix supports all major browsers (including IE, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari), and all of those browsers support the ability to export favorites and bookmarks to the newly installed browser.

To download the latest Google Chrome browser please click here
      To download the latest Firefox browser please click here

To download the latest Safari browser please click here
      To download the latest Internet Explorer browser please click here

Please let us know should you require any further assistance. 

Thanks, 

Alina, Wix Support Team
  • wenren89

Replied by wenren89 3 days ago

Do you have a number we can call? My website seems to always be down? It must be your server. After switching the website to you every now and then a friend or I would find that the website doesn't load. Please fix this. I can't have a half working website for my business. 

www.wenrenfilm.com

• Natty Wix Team

Replied by Natty 3 days ago

Hi,

An answer to this topic can be found in Does Wix have a phone number?

I was able to load your site http://www.wenrenfilm.com/ without any issues as you can see in this screenshot: 

I have noticed you are using an old version of Safari. 

Could you please download the latest version of Safari and see if this issue persists? 

To download the latest Safari browser, please click here

• adventureworks

Replied by adventureworks 4 days ago

One of our board members cannot access our site at her office. www.adventureworksdekalb.org

Her error message reads "Active Content Removed"

I also get an "oops, something went wrong error" when trying to load the site to edit.

• Miki- Wix Team Wix Team

Replied by Miki- Wix Team 4 days ago

Hi,

Please note that many workplaces want to prevent their employers from accessing certain sites.

Please ask your office's IT team to put all Wix sites on the white list so the employees could access it.

Best regards, Miki- Wix Support Team
    • adventureworks

Replied by adventureworks 3 days ago

Miki, Thanks for your answer. We are a non-profit organization, applying to a corporate entity for support and promising recognition on our new Wix website in return. I cannot ask a corporation to change their guidelines regarding security. They could access our old site, so why not Wix? Is there something I can change with the site settings to allow greater ease of access to ALL users? 

• Natty Wix Team

Replied by Natty 3 days ago

Hi,

If your site is blocked at your workplace, it may be due to the corporate firewalls. We suggest you consult with the IT department of the office. 

Thanks,

• adventureworks

Replied by adventureworks 3 days ago

To be clear, this is not an issue at MY office, but at the office of a donor that supports our organization. Is the error, "Active Content Removed" indicative of a firewall blocking the site? Is there ANYTHING we can change on our site (the design, the slideshow, etc.) to make it less of an issue? As I'm sure you know, I cannot request that a bank change their internet security. Thanks for your prompt replies. Kim

• Ilia Wix Team

Replied by Ilia 3 days ago

Hi,

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do on your end. The Firewall is blocking part of the code or all the code. It could also be blocking the site address itself, and then no matter what you change it will not help the matter. Unfortunately The only way to approve the site on their side is to add it to the Firewall whitelist.

Best regards

Ilia - Wix Support
  • fionahurle

Replied by fionahurle 4 days ago

My site www.fi-sique.com.au is not loading on my internet browser nor when I go to Wix to edit it. Please advise asap.

Thanks Fiona

• oryi Wix Team

Replied by oryi 4 days ago

Please make sure you are using an up to date version of the IE browser, IE 9 or later.

To download the latest Internet Explorer browser please click here.
      All the best, Or

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets