Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
BenjaminB Wix Team

We have resolved the issue here.

We thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve the issue.

Replies (2,386 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • lrkinteriors

Replied by lrkinteriors 20 hours ago

Can you please explain to me why I cannot find my website after I have published it?

• Leah Wix Team

Replied by Leah 19 hours ago

Hello,

Please click here to see our response.

Sincerely, Leah Wix Team
  • hobie770

Replied by hobie770 Yesterday

Wix isn't much help customer support sucks to say it kindly, I can only see my site through wix accound when I do the troubleshooting it says I don't have it pointing at wix but they say everything looks fine, well its not working...so its not FINE and I paid for this???

Thanks I won't be staying on wix

• Leah Wix Team

Replied by Leah 19 hours ago

Hello,

I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience that this has caused. Your site is connected to a Wix domain, so pointing should not be the problem. 

While browsing the web, your computer and browser store various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if the error is not resolved and we will respond as soon as possible. 

Sincerely, Leah Wix Team
  • aranatango

Replied by aranatango Yesterday

My site says " Parking " but I've payed my early package and inside the wix it seems to be active and correct . Also the domain www.aranatango.com what can i do? Thanks

• Daniel M Wix Team

Replied by Daniel M 22 hours ago

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us!

I've accessed your site and it seems to be loading flawlessly, and no sign of the 'Parking' issue you've described.

Please provide us with a screen shot of the problem. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please use this link.

To upload the screenshot, simply click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps.

Awaiting your reply,

- Daniel M, Wix team.
    • aranatango

Replied by aranatango 14 hours ago

Hi, I'm sorry to me dosen't appear. In the inside everything seems to move correctly but yhen when i search on the web it says parking and ",,,

Hey. This domain used to be connected to a Wix website.

If you’re the domain owner, click here.

This can be a problem for me . Hope you'll find the problem.

I've payed a new yearly package and maybe because of that .It seems to be new and asks me to create a new domain. But I really need the old one. Thanks again.

• oryi Wix Team

Replied by oryi 3 hours ago

Please provide us with two screenshots: the search results and the window that is loaded.

This way we can further isolate the issue.

For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please use this link.

To upload the screenshot, simply click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps.

All the best, Or
    • aranatango

Replied by aranatango 2 hours ago

Hi Daniel, it seems to be ok again. Thanks for your help Luca

• mihaljevicsoccersc

Replied by mihaljevicsoccersc Yesterday

what do i type to see my site online. www.mihaljevicsoccerschool.com does not seem to work Please let me know. Thanks

• Alina Wix Team

Replied by Alina Yesterday

Hey, 

Please note that your domain is not properly connected to your Wix site. To connect a domain to a Wix site, we recommend connecting the name servers (NS) to Wix. This means that the domain is still located at the original host (where you purchased your domain name from), but the domain redirects to the Wix site. 
      When you connect your domain to Wix by nameservers, we can offer support and assist you in creating any DNS records you might need. 

To solve this problem simply send your domain hosting company (where you purchased your domain name from) the following message:

"I have built a site on Wix.com. Please connect my domain to their Name Servers - NS1.WIX.COM (IP address 216.139.213.90) and NS2.WIX.COM (IP address 95.211.144.195)"

After sending your message, please allow up to 72 hours for changes to take effect (propagate).

Here you can find your current NS records and also check if they have been updated. 

Please let us know should you require any further assistance and we will be happy to help you. 

Alina, Wix Support Team
  • TheNewYouinc

Replied by TheNewYouinc 2 days ago

I cannot access all my pages on the live site. My "about us" page keeps saying that the page cannot be displayed.

• Kosta Wix Team

Replied by Kosta 2 days ago

Hi,

In order to fix this issue, please note that the menu bar is under another object, therefore it cannot be accessed. Please move the menu to be on-top of other boxes, do so by simply choosing the menu object and clicking the "Move Forward" button. 

in addition please note that you have a box which is attached to a dead link. 

See screenshot below for more information.

Cheers, Customer Solutions
  • TheNewYouinc

Replied by TheNewYouinc 3 days ago

I have the same problem today. I received an error stating that the webpage was invalid.

• nitzan Wix Team

Replied by nitzan 3 days ago

Hi,

Please note that I was unable to reproduce the problem that you mentioned on my end.

While browsing on the web, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

Please note that clearing your browser's cache will not resolve all issues.

We also recommend you to try and use different browsers and see if there is any difference.

Wix supports all major browsers (including IE, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari), and all of those browsers support the ability to export favorites and bookmarks to the newly installed browser.

To download the latest Google Chrome browser please click here
      To download the latest Firefox browser please click here
      To download the latest Safari browser please click here
      To download the latest Internet Explorer browser please click here

Please let us know if the problem consist.
      All the best, Nitzan - Wix support
  • jackalchaos

Replied by jackalchaos 3 days ago

hi, we cannot open our website on the net. sahnehal.com . the server cannot be found says. what should we do?

• jackalchaos

Replied by jackalchaos 3 days ago

the site is www.sahnehal.com 

• Ella Wix Team

Replied by Ella 3 days ago

Hi,

Please not that your pointing configuration in your registrar (not Wix, but your actual domain host) is incorrect.
      To fix this, please follow the instructions here

Should you require any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us again!

Ella

• czikospalacsinta

Replied by czikospalacsinta 3 days ago

my site  www.czikospalacsinta.hu does not work....

• cathie6

Replied by cathie6 4 days ago

I need help desperately!

I uploaded a clients website www.speechproductionresource.com.au today and it was perfect.

I then fiddled with some back end stuff and now the siteis gone, but I cant remember what I did that caused this to happen.

Can someone please check into the backend of this account for me so I can figure out what I have done. it's most certainly a DNS thing or smething else similar.  I should learn never to play with stuff without noting what I've done!

Thanks in advance.

Panicked! 

• rony Wix Team

Replied by rony 4 days ago

Hey!

thanks for contacting Wix Support.

Please, don't panic, your site is up, running and well connected. 

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

Rony WixTeam
  • andrebender

Replied by andrebender 4 days ago

Hi

I have no problem viewing my site from any mobile and Samsung Tablets but cannot view on google or Desktop computers?

Please help

Andre

• Alina Wix Team

Replied by Alina 4 days ago

Hey, 

I have visited your site and I see it is correctly directed to your Wix site. Your site works perfectly!

If you are still having trouble viewing your site, please try doing the following:

1) Go here and click on "Delete all sites".Then clear your browser's cache.

For step-by-step instructions about how to clear your browser's cache, please follow this link.
      You can also find a video tutorial here.

2) Try to Flush your DNS. For detailed instructions on how to do so please go here.

3) Please go to the Windows start menu->click on 'run'-> select the first option: 'Run'-> type: 'ping yourdomain.com'->A window will pop with an IP address. Please run this test from several computers.

For Mac users: Go to ‘Application’ then open ‘Terminal’ and type: 'ping yourdomain.com'->A window will pop with an IP address. Please run this test from several computers.

-If you receive an IP address on your computer other than the IP you see here and you see this IP from other computers please contact an IT expert in your area for further troubleshooting.

-If you receive a different IP than the IP you see here from multiple locations, please send it to us in order for us to check it.

Thanks, 

Alina, Wix Support Team

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets