Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
Avi Wix Team

We are aware of this error and we are currently working on a fix for it. We will update this FAQ once more information is available.

In the meantime, if you receive this error message, you can do one of the following actions:

1. Reload the Editor - This error will continue to occur as long as you have the same editor session open. Reloading the editor will reset the session. However you will lose the changes and updates that you made since the last time that you saved and/or published. Once you have reloaded the Editor, you will be able to continue working and save and/or publish your site again.

2. Duplicate the pages - If you are concerned about losing the changes that you've made during your current Editor session, you can duplicate the pages on your site and delete the old pages. You will then be able to save and/or publish your site again. 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Replies(3,464 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • kyl938

Replied by kyl938 December 30, 2013

I need to make changes to my website ASAP and I can't. I've logged out and logged in again multiple times, I've closed the browser and used different browsers and still keep receiving the message. Please help and contact me asap please mike@soundexplosiondjs.com. thank you

• sta762

Replied by sta762 December 30, 2013

Error: 10104
    If you are experiencing this error, please let us know by posting in our forum, here. Be sure to follow the forum thread for our updates. Please fix this asap! I have recreated my work 3x only to receive the same message. It is getting very frustrating not to mention time consuming. Please contact me at info@lovecoversus.com when this issue is resolved. Thank you.

• rcord63

Replied by rcord63 December 30, 2013

I finally got the site working dont know how but I guess WIX got the message I left on the Wix.com site at support it is all good now. I hope this dosent happen again I have had good experiences with Wix

• leobedford

Replied by leobedford December 30, 2013

I've been unable to update my site for nearly a week. 

what's going on? 

• Kliporaze

Replied by Kliporaze December 30, 2013

Hello Wix Team,

We are experiencing this error, and we are letting you know by posting in your forum, here. We are sure to follow the forum thread for your updates. 

Now WHAT? 

Kliporaze Team

• daniyalz

Replied by daniyalz December 30, 2013

Its been 7 hours. Still haven't received a response. Had to re-load the editor and lost everything I had worked on. Re-did all the work and managed to save most of it. The stupid error is back again. I am working on a deadline and find it extremely painful to have to keep waiting on wix to come up with a solution. 

• daniyalz

Replied by daniyalz December 29, 2013

Can't seem to save changes or publish my site. When will this get fixed. I experienced the same problem last week and had to re-do 48 hours of work. I don't want to be in the same position AGAIN!

• sa7175

Replied by sa7175 December 29, 2013

Please someone fix this problem for me. I cannot save anything????

• kfiveson

Replied by kfiveson December 29, 2013

Error 10104

Why am I getting this?  kfiveson/wix.com/k5son

Error: 10104
    If you are experiencing this error, please let us know by posting in our forum, here. Be sure to follow the forum thread for our updates.

• krtanjekdjurdjica

Replied by krtanjekdjurdjica December 29, 2013

I am still unable to save... I do not know what to say. I would never say something like that is possible! This has been going on for weeks ... and nothing! Do I really have to delete a website (http://www.vz-shu.com)?

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets