Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
Avi Wix Team

We are aware of this error and we are currently working on a fix.

We will update on this thread.

Meanwhile you can use one of the following suggestions

1. Reload the editor - This error will continue to occur when you have the same editor session open. Reloading the editor will reset the session but you will  lose the changes and updates you made since the last save/publish. You will be able to  work in the editor and save/publish your site again once you have reloaded it.

2. Duplicate the pages - If you do not want to lose the changes you have made, you can duplicate the pages on your site and delete the old pages. You should be able to save/publish your site again. 

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Replies(3,460 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • Kliporaze

Replied by Kliporaze December 30, 2013

Hello Wix Team,

We are experiencing this error, and we are letting you know by posting in your forum, here. We are sure to follow the forum thread for your updates. 

Now WHAT? 

Kliporaze Team

• daniyalz

Replied by daniyalz December 30, 2013

Its been 7 hours. Still haven't received a response. Had to re-load the editor and lost everything I had worked on. Re-did all the work and managed to save most of it. The stupid error is back again. I am working on a deadline and find it extremely painful to have to keep waiting on wix to come up with a solution. 

• daniyalz

Replied by daniyalz December 29, 2013

Can't seem to save changes or publish my site. When will this get fixed. I experienced the same problem last week and had to re-do 48 hours of work. I don't want to be in the same position AGAIN!

• sa7175

Replied by sa7175 December 29, 2013

Please someone fix this problem for me. I cannot save anything????

• kfiveson

Replied by kfiveson December 29, 2013

Error 10104

Why am I getting this?  kfiveson/wix.com/k5son

Error: 10104
    If you are experiencing this error, please let us know by posting in our forum, here. Be sure to follow the forum thread for our updates.

• krtanjekdjurdjica

Replied by krtanjekdjurdjica December 29, 2013

I am still unable to save... I do not know what to say. I would never say something like that is possible! This has been going on for weeks ... and nothing! Do I really have to delete a website (http://www.vz-shu.com)?

• msdfm1

Replied by msdfm1 December 29, 2013

Hello,

the fix is not serviceable (duplicate, etc. ) 

can you help please,

tnx,

• ar

Replied by ar December 29, 2013

Hello,

I am unable to save changes, the suggestions posted about duplicate pages etc..don't work on my editor.

I need to make changes and save...please help.....

• melspringmannphoto

Replied by melspringmannphoto December 29, 2013

This has been going on for over a week on my site....I have been trying to update, save and publish my site and i keep getting this error consistantly 

Error: 10104
    If you are experiencing this error, please let us know by posting in our forum, here. Be sure to follow the forum thread for our updates

• siobhanjoanne

Replied by siobhanjoanne December 29, 2013

omg I've just spent hours working on this, gutted is not the word :( so disappointed

• siobhanjoanne

u make it sound easy just duplicating the pages but i have no idea how to do this!

• siobhanjoanne

any updates??? its still happening!

• siobhanjoanne

any help would b good? otherwise I'll have to cancel my subscription!

• siobhanjoanne

Replied by siobhanjoanne December 30, 2013

hi can you please save my pages please, you have managed to do this for others however i have had no response still and i desperately need this saved and published! i have paid my money but no service….if this can't be done can you please cancel my subscription and i will go elsewhere.

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets