Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
Avi Wix Team

We are aware of this error and we are currently working on a fix for it. We will update this FAQ once more information is available.

In the meantime, if you receive this error message, you can do one of the following actions:

1. Reload the Editor - This error will continue to occur as long as you have the same editor session open. Reloading the editor will reset the session. However you will lose the changes and updates that you made since the last time that you saved and/or published. Once you have reloaded the Editor, you will be able to continue working and save and/or publish your site again.

2. Duplicate the pages - If you are concerned about losing the changes that you've made during your current Editor session, you can duplicate the pages on your site and delete the old pages. You will then be able to save and/or publish your site again. 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Replies(3,464 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • octobercreative

Replied by octobercreative January 1, 2014

Hi, I can't save my changing, and can't change it to mobile view. Why?

Thanks

Eugene

• krtanjekdjurdjica

Replied by krtanjekdjurdjica December 31, 2013

still happening!! help please!!! the suggestions posted about duplicate pages etc..don't work on my editor.

• Michal

Replied by Michal December 31, 2013

Hey krtanjekdjurdjica, 

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Though we are still investigating this error on our end, in many cases it can be solved locally. Please go to this link and follow the instructions under 'Overview'. If you have done so and you are still receiving this error, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Michal - Wix Team
    • BenjaminB Wix Team

Replied by BenjaminB January 1, 2014

Hi krtanjekdjurdjica,

Can you try the editor again now?  You should be able to save without the error.

Benny

• krtanjekdjurdjica

Replied by krtanjekdjurdjica January 1, 2014

I am now and everything is ok for now. Thank you! I hope that this will never happen again. Happy new year!

• siobhanjoanne

Replied by siobhanjoanne December 31, 2013

still happening!! help please!!!

• BenjaminB Wix Team

Hi siobhanjoanne,

I have tested your editor and didn't see an issue saving.

Please check this again on your end and let us know if you require further assistance.

Benny

• rcthomas1

Replied by rcthomas1 December 31, 2013

Hello,

I am receiving the same error 10104.  I really need to update my site and was just wondering how soon this will be fixed?  Please help

thanks

• Noa Wix Team

Replied by Noa December 31, 2013

Hi,

Our technical team is working on a fix for the problem.

If you need to update your site, try duplicating your pages.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Noa - Wix Team
    • BenjaminB Wix Team

Hi rcthomas1,

Can you try the editor again now?  You should be able to save without the error.

Benny

• adityakumar1411

Replied by adityakumar1411 December 31, 2013

error code is 10104

plz just help me 

• Noa Wix Team

Replied by Noa December 31, 2013

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Please try our suggestions in the top of this thread.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Noa - Wix Team
  • kevinstirzaker

Replied by kevinstirzaker December 31, 2013

I was experiencing this problem and like many others was extremely disgruntled. In the end, I went back to a previous saved & published version and since then I have had no problems. My suspicion is that when I made changes before encountering the error, my site picked up a bug of some sort that would not go away. Reverting cleared it and I've been ok since. I was fortunate, I only needed a couple of hours to get back to where I wanted to be but at least i'm functional again.

• rakuchou2013

Replied by rakuchou2013 December 31, 2013

保存できません

• jlheigh

Replied by jlheigh December 31, 2013

I worked on my site for a couple hours last week and couldnt save any of it. saw all the posts and rebooted the page, lost everything. Gave it a week thinking it would be fixed now. I really need to update my site. Whats going on? I am getting close to asking for a refund and creating a site elsewhere. Please fix this! 

• keeple3

Replied by keeple3 December 30, 2013

i'm in the process of updating my page and this error came on my page. How do I fix this

• rjaklova

Replied by rjaklova December 30, 2013

Dobry den, nedari se mi ukladat fotky.

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets