Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
Avi Wix Team

We are aware of this error and we are currently working on a fix.

We will update on this thread.

Meanwhile you can use one of the following suggestions

1. Reload the editor - This error will continue to occur when you have the same editor session open. Reloading the editor will reset the session but you will  lose the changes and updates you made since the last save/publish. You will be able to  work in the editor and save/publish your site again once you have reloaded it.

2. Duplicate the pages - If you do not want to lose the changes you have made, you can duplicate the pages on your site and delete the old pages. You should be able to save/publish your site again. 

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Replies(3,462 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • rclarksd

Replied by rclarksd September 24, 2012

Saving issues - twice today this has happened

I just spent the last 5 hours perfecting my site, saved it and did a final proof-read. Found a typo and when I re-opened it the final version was no longer there and it had reverted back to the saved version from two days ago. This is extremely frustrating to say the least after spending the entire day thus far making all the minute details match up in the design.

Can you revert it back to the saved version from about 12:30 PM today? Or do I have to redo another 5 hours of edits...

• queenofthefree

Replied by queenofthefree September 24, 2012

Why isn't it saving - even though it says it is?

I've been editing, then saving my changes, then publishing - everything seems to be working fine - and then I find out that none of the changes I've just spent hours on have updated. This means that even though I've been saving and saving and saving and then publishing - it's not really saving - so I lose all of my changes and have to start over and over again. wth? Help!

• ainvari

Replied by ainvari September 24, 2012

Hello

I have problem. After I save and close my work it really dos not save all my work?  I made changes with editor and I save and then I close it. When I reopen it I see that half of my work have not saved???

Regards
    Ain  

• katerinarassia

Replied by katerinarassia September 24, 2012

Progress lost

I had saved and previewed my site several times but now it's restored to defaults.

• huachucaoaks

Replied by huachucaoaks September 24, 2012

I'm trying to create a website to publish and keep losing the work.  I just now lost over two hours worth of work because when I asked it to save it gave me an error code claiming I wasn't logged in to the site.  

Error code 10104....did this twice and now the majority of the work I just did is gone.  Very frustrating and not too conducive to wanting to go any further with this project. 

• Elia Wix Team

Replied by Elia September 24, 2012

To connect your site to a domain please visit our Domain Portal or view the video below. The connection may take up to 72 hours to take effect.

Check out this video for instructions:

Connecting a domain to your site is a premium feature, if your site is not yet upgraded please click here.

If you do not have a domain you can buy one from Wix, click here to proceed.

Already connected your domain but having problems? Please click here.

Transferring your Wix domain to a different host: If you have a Wix domain, click here for instructions on how to transfer it to a different host.

Transferring your domain name to Wix: You cannot transfer your domain name (purchased elsewhere) to Wix. You can simply connect it to your Wix site as explained above.

Don't have a domain yet? To get a free domain for a year,  click below:

If the save issues persists, please let us know,

Elia - Wix Support
  • ainvari

Replied by ainvari September 24, 2012

Problem with save- error 10104

Hello

I have problem CODE  10104.   I can't save my work.   Can you tell me how I can upload complete webpage to my domain server www.sevenplus .ee

Regards
    Ain Vari
  • Tracy

Replied by Tracy September 24, 2012

Hi Daniel

I'm having the same problem with another site now

http://tracycostopoulos.wix.com/urban-weds-country

I've saved the site numerous times and it has accepted the changes, however it suddenly stops saving and I have to reopen my editor and it opens up an old version of the site which keeps losing the recent changes I am doing. It's really frustrating, I've lost quite a bit of work. I have cleared my cache several times and checked different browsers.

TracyC
  • ry1516

Replied by ry1516 September 24, 2012

My Wix Won't save!

Hey, my page won't save, it keeps popping up with "An unexpected error has occured whilst saving your site" The error code is -10104 if that's any help at all?

• Daniel Wix Team

Replied by Daniel September 24, 2012

Hi Tracy,

We had a technical issue and it was fixed. Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

Daniel - Wix support team

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets