Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

Hi,

If you use the List Builder component throughout your website, please check your published site to see if the changes are there. They should be.

We've investigated the issue and we have concluded that this error is a false error- it is happening if you have many list items and the publish takes a long time.

We will fix this soon.

Once again, please check your site and you should see that your changes have been published. If you find that they have not, please give us an example of something that is in your editor which did not update to your live site when you published it.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Replies(117 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • chrisroble1

Replied by chrisroble1 5 days ago

Hi,

I don't use a list builder, and the published site shows only the version from my last save. Will I be able to save my changes at all, or do I have to rebuild it :-( ?

Thanks,

Chris

• Alina Wix Team

Replied by Alina 4 days ago

Hey Chris, 

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties. I can see that you have successfully published your site 'dominica-for-agents'. Are you still experiencing this issue?

You can restore a prior version of your Wix site from your Site History.

To restore a prior version: Sign in to your Wix account > click My Sites > next to the relevant site, click Manage Site > on the right, under Handy Shortcuts, click Site History.

Here you can see an overview of all edits and changes that you have made to your saved and published site. This will make it easy for you to view, flag or restore to a prior version of your website at any time!

It's a good idea to flag and rename versions so that you can find them easily.

Note: The following components will not be affected when you restore a previous version of your site: Online Store, Blog, List Builder, and Apps

Note: You can also create a duplicate copy of your site.

To create a duplicate copy: Sign in to your Wix account > click My Sites > next to the relevant site, click Manage Site > on the right, under Handy Shortcuts, click Show More > click Duplicate Site.
      For more information, click here.

Thanks, 

Alina, Wix Support Team
  • chrisroble1

Replied by chrisroble1 5 days ago

Hi, I get this message when trying to save:

<<

Hmm...Something isn’t right,

We’re very sorry, but we can’t save your site right now. We are aware of the problem and are already working on it.

In the meantime, please exit the editor and start a new session.

>>

As I have made substantial changes, exiting the editor and starting a new session will make me loose those changes.

Is this a temporary problem, and can I wait until it's solved, then save my work? How long before the problem is solved. Please reply urgently.

Thanks,

Chris

• shayb7 Wix Team

Replied by shayb7 4 days ago

Hi Chris,

Please try the following:

While keeping your editor open, go to wix.com and log out of your account. Then log in again while keeping your editor open, and then try to save again.

If it still doesn't work, please wait a few minutes and try to save again.

If you are still unable to save your site, please follow the steps provided here. Make sure you try and use different browsers, connections and devices. Please also make sure that you have the latest version of the browsers you use.

Wix is compatible with Internet Explorer (version 9 and above), Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

To download the latest Google Chrome browser please click here.
      To download the latest Firefox browser please click here.
      To download the latest Safari browser for Mac please click here.
      To download the latest Internet Explorer browser please click here.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

• simplybebota

Replied by simplybebota June 24, 2014

I NEED HELP PUBLISHING A SITE. I ALREADY PAID PREMIUM AND THE DOMAIN CHANGE HASN'T SYNCED WITH WIX. 

• Gat Wix Team

Replied by Gat June 24, 2014

Hi,

I checked your domain and I can see your site as up and running:

If you require further assistance, feel free to contact us again. 
      Gat Wix Team.
  • iamcolor

Replied by iamcolor May 28, 2014

I keep getting an error -2002

wont let me save or publish i am scared i will lose all the work i just did so i have to leave my computer on until one of you respond. please help!

• Alina Wix Team

Replied by Alina May 28, 2014

Hey, 

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce this issue on my end as you can see in the screenshot below:

Please try the following steps to make sure that your issue is not a local one:

1. Open your browser to a blank page. Close any Wix pages that are open.
      2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies of "Everything". You can find step-by-step instructions here.
      3. Restart your browser and then log into your Wix account and try again. 
      4. Try using an anonymous browsing window and see if it helps:
      With Chrome, use the CTRL + SHIFT + N keyboard shortcut.
      With Firefox, use the CTRL + SHIFT + P keyboard shortcut.

If you can view your site this way, please try disabling browser add-ons or internet monitoring software one-by-one to find out which is the problematic one.

5. Try using other browsers to open Wix. Recommended browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and either IE or Safari (depending on whether you use a PC or a MAC).
      6. Try disabling your internet security programs and try again (i.e. antivirus, firewall, etc.). 
      This is meant to assist us in determining the source of the problem that you're facing.
      7. Try connecting to Wix from a different computer that uses a different network to connect to the internet.

Let us know if the problem persists or if you need any additional help. 
      Alina, Wix Support Team
  • scotthood

Replied by scotthood May 11, 2014

Need Help!

I had an existing site in facebook that suddenly stopped working.  I tried to re-load through the wix app and it is giving me this message APPCONFIG.XML FILE NOT FOUND! 

Site address: http://scotthood.wix.com/shood-fb-pages

Thanks 

• Tali Wix Team

Replied by Tali May 11, 2014

Hey

Please click here to see our reply.

In the future, please refrain from posting the same questions in multiple threads as this can only delay our assistance.

Thank you,

Tali, Wix Team
  • cl3ara5wat3r

Replied by cl3ara5wat3r April 24, 2014

Guys, c'mon.

I need to go and i can't save or publish, this is really bad timing. Please help out quickly as possible. or get into my site and save it for me and publish it, coz it's not publishing, and that's freaking me out.

i've checked the site to see that its published and its not, so the error is different to the one described further up.

your automated responses are half-rank murmur; just take a moment to give it some thought.
    • cl3ara5wat3r

listen, i gotta go, i gotta go to YOGA OKAY!!!! cause this isht is stressin me and i really gotta bounce, so, please. guys. take care of this issue of YOURS. thank you

your automated responses are half-rank murmur; just take a moment to give it some thought.
    • cl3ara5wat3r

I'm disappointed.

• cl3ara5wat3r

basically. i have to launch this 5 hours ago. if you have the tools to, i'd appreciate you temporarily solve this issue by doing it for me.
      then i really think you should look into this, because i can't afford to miss my deadlines.

• Daniel M Wix Team

Replied by Daniel M April 25, 2014

Hi,

I've published your site. However, if you couldn't save it on your end I'm afraid that changes you've made are probably not online.

Please let us know what exactly is the issue you're experiencing when trying to save your site. 

Please provide us with a screen shot of the problem. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please use this link.

To upload the screenshot, simply click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps.

Awaiting your reply.

- Daniel M, Wix team.
  • jorgensendesigns6

Replied by jorgensendesigns6 April 14, 2014

If necessary I will save my changes that are on my computer and could send you the files.

• Gat Wix Team

Replied by Gat April 15, 2014

Hello,

Are you experiencing issues with publishing your site?

Please follow the guidelines in the best reply above.

We can try to publish your site for you if you wish.

Thanks,

Gat Wix Team.
  • tgerstmyer

Replied by tgerstmyer April 11, 2014

Need HELP!  Same issue with saving.  Just did extensive additions to my site which are unpublished.  Cannot rebuild.  Please advise!!! or remote login 

• keenanabrantes

Replied by keenanabrantes April 11, 2014

Hi, I have just tried to save my work and it comes up with the undefined save error that everyone is having. I am pretty sure it hasn't saved because my site is not live yet nor have I saved it once as I made it in the past hour. Pushing refresh will only delete all changes. Help please

• Kosta Wix Team

Replied by Kosta April 11, 2014

Hi,

While browsing on the web, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

I also see your are using Chrome 29, please update your browser to the latest version (34) or try any other browser, here are some links for you:

To download the latest Google Chrome browser please click here
      To download the latest Firefox browser please click here
      To download the latest Safari browser please click here
      To download the latest Internet Explorer browser please click here

Please let us know if you still cant save your website.

Kosta, Customer Solutions.
  • tessaclord

Replied by tessaclord April 11, 2014

Won't let me publish; already paid for upgrade and domain change. !!?? Logged out logged in.  Can't get it to publish.................................

• Gat Wix Team

Replied by Gat April 11, 2014

Hello, 

Would you like us to try to publish the site "waltonfarm" for you?

Awaiting your reply.

Gat Wix Team.

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets