- Back to Search Results
Stats 419,171 topics posted 7,112 include Best Reply by Wix Team
Replies(61 replies total)
Replied by 3dcadprinting May 14, 2014
Yes there is a problem with WIX, you cannot buy one email address???? I orginally bought one and now want a second... but you keep trying to charge me for 2??
Can someone fix this??? I want to buy one more email
Replied by karlswn May 14, 2014email problems
i originally purchased 1 email address to add to my site, i could not get this to work and so i ended up buying a second within 24 hours !!
the problem is i cant find any way of doing this either on your site or in the google app for the email ??
please can some body help me as i dont want to be paying for something every month if i am not able to use it
Replied by 3dcadprinting May 14, 2014
Hi im trying to purchase an additional email address from you guys, when I select add and email it atomatically sets the number of addresses to 2 and charges me for 2. I already bought one and want to buy one more
Replied by connormusic May 14, 2014Email troubles help
So I've purchased 2 personal emails, however they are just sitting there and Wix won't let me set them up can anyone talk me through what is going on.
Replied by karenbrooks99 May 12, 2014email accounts purchased
I have already got a question I sent on 11th May as titled above for pellings business solutions, but can not seem to find the trail.
I had a reply from Ritti today at 06.23am advising me on how to set up the Google apps email account. He mentioned that there should be a set up next to the relevant email account, this is not on the page and I believe that this is what is preventing me from setting the two mailboxes up that I have purchased. I went into the mailboxes tab, then manage premium and had to stop as there was no option for what you are telling me there should be.
I have tried to screen shot you the screen but it will not allow me.
I would appreciate if this could be looked into urgently as I am desperately trying to get my business set up so that I can begin to advertise, so this error is causing me delay.
Replied by Ritti May 12, 2014
To set up your Google Apps email account:
1. From the email purchase success page, click Set-Up Now.
If you have closed the purchase success page, click the Mail Boxes tab from Manage Premium and then click Set-Up next to the relevant email account.
2. From Step 1: Set-Up Your Personalized Email Address, type a primary email address and password in the fields.
The primary email address is the mailbox of the administrator of this email account. In addition to an email address, the administrator will have access to the control panel of the Google Apps Email account.
3. From the list of blank email fields, click a field to add another email address.
4. Fill in the email and password as well as the first and last names of the user of this email address.
5. Repeat Step 3 and 4 for the remaining fields.
6. Click Next.
7. From Step 2: Confirm contact details, edit or fill in the fields.
Add your phone number in the following format: 00+ (country code) (city code) (your number)
8. Click Create Email.Best, Ritti
Replied by Ilia May 11, 2014
To set up your additional mailboxes please follow these steps:
1. From Wix.com, click "My Account".
2. From My Account, next to Manage Premium, click "Mailboxes".
3. From the Mailboxes tab, next to the relevant mailbox, under Mail Options, click "Manage".
4. From Mail Boxes Summary, under "Manage Settings", click "Google Control Panel settings" and sign into your account.
5. From the Google control panel, click "Users".
6. From Users, click the "add user" icon to create a new user.
You will be able to set up your new mailboxes directly from this section of Google's Control Panel.
For more information click here
Best regardsIlia - Wix Support