Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

You can purchase a personalized Google Apps mailbox directly from Wix!

To purchase a Google Apps email account: Sign in to your Wix account > from the top menu, hover over Subscriptions > click Mailboxes > under get a Personalized Email Address, select a domain from the drop down menu > click Add Email > complete the information on the payment pages that follow.

Note: If you do not currently have any domains listed in your account, you will not see the drop-down menu mentioned above. To purchase a mailbox, you must first purchase a domain and add it to the Domains section of your account. For more information about purchasing and setting up a domain, click here.

If you have already purchased a mailbox for one of your domain and would like to add additional mailboxes, click here and follow the instructions.

For more information on purchasing a Google Apps Email account, click here.

Please note that this feature is not yet available for all users.

Replies(40 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • houseofbeautysecret6

Replied by houseofbeautysecret6 3 days ago

hi I have purchased a mailbox from wix (gmail)
    unfortunately, I wasn't able to pay the bills because I was not notified.

it says there bad debt. I can pay now. but how?

the service is temporary unavailable. I should have received a notif atleast on my email so that I would know.

• Boris Wix Team

Replied by Boris 3 days ago

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing.

I have checked your account and noticed your mailbox has been canceled due to payment problems on July 26th.

Please note that it may not be possible to repurchase your Google Apps mailbox until up to 5 days after the expiry date.
      If you were unable to use the repurchase feature today, please try again.

If the issue persists and you still keep seeing an error message, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards, Boris
    • houseofbeautysecret6

Replied by houseofbeautysecret6 Yesterday

i think there's an error already. 

please help me, i have clients, i need to check for their orders.

• houseofbeautysecret6

Replied by houseofbeautysecret6 Yesterday

i did not receive any notif that it's my due date. so unfair really...

• Janet - Wix Billing Team Wix Team

Replied by Janet - Wix Billing Team Yesterday

Hi houseofbeautysecret6,

I've checked your account and you should now be able to repurchase.

Please try the repurchase now and let us know if you continue experiencing the same issue.

• arcepamela0

Replied by arcepamela0 July 15, 2014

hello, I bougth a wix premium account around one month ago, it said I had the option to costumize an email for free. I just tried to do it but its not working it sends me to the options to purchase. Can you help me sort this out? Thank you

Replied by Janet - Wix Billing Team July 15, 2014

Hi arcepamela0,

Thanks for contacting Wix support.

None of our promotions offer a free Google Apps mailbox.

Can you please send me the details of the promotion which offered a free mailbox so I can check this for you?

• redfoxhostel

Replied by redfoxhostel July 10, 2014

how much it cost

hello, if i pay for google mailbox user, how many sub-users does it include? if i buy one email lets say

xxxxxx@hotel.com, do i get for free the sub users like joe@hotel.com, office@hotel.com, info@hotel.com  ? or do i have to pay for 3 accounts??

• Carla WixTeam Wix Team

Replied by Carla WixTeam July 10, 2014

Hello redfoxhostel,

Each email account needs to be purchased separately.  

Please check the Best Reply of this topic of further information on how to purchase email accounts from Wix.

Best Regards,

Carla
    • redfoxhostel

Replied by redfoxhostel July 10, 2014

hello, i entered to google apps page and there it says:

A user is defined as one personalized email address (name@yourcompany.com). Group email aliases (support@yourcompany.com) are included free and don't count as users.

so from that i can understand that i can get more than 1 sub-users for each account.. so my question is- if i want 3 mails:   1@hotel.com   2@hotel.com   3@hotel.com

do i need to pay 5$ or 15$   ???

• Sheila Wix Team

Replied by Sheila July 10, 2014

There is no free email address for Google Apps Mailbox.

If want to have three email addresses for  @hotel.com, you will need to pay US $4.95 x 3 for Monthly plan, or US $48.96 X 3 for Yearly plan. 

Best, 

Sheila - Wix Support
    • redfoxhostel

Replied by redfoxhostel July 11, 2014

sorry but i didn't understand yet,  if i buy it directly from google, can i get free users or not? because google says that the answer is yes..

• Alina Wix Team

Replied by Alina July 11, 2014

Hey, 

If you purchase an email box from Wix, it is not possible to add a free user. You will need to purchase the email boxes separately. 
      If want to have three email addresses for hotel.com, you will need to pay US $4.95 x 3 for Monthly plan, or US $48.96 X 3 for Yearly plan. 

Please let us know should you require any further assistance. 

Alina, Wix Support Team
  • mehmetyalhi

Replied by mehmetyalhi July 10, 2014

How do I get a mail adress with my domain name?

Hi,

I have a domain www.meyaajans.com. I would like to have also ****@meyaajans.com (gmail) account. How do I do that. Need your help.

Thanks

yalhi.mehmet@gmail.com

• praisehimalways

Replied by praisehimalways June 18, 2014

How do I delete emails that I have received in my Wix email account? Thanks.

• Ira Bel Wix Team

Replied by Ira Bel June 18, 2014

Hello,

You can delete the received e-mails from the Inbox of your mailbox.

To enter your mailbox please go to Subscriptions -> Mailboxes -> Manage - > E-mail inbox settings:

• kushytush

Replied by kushytush June 13, 2014

I am unable to access my email, which I purchased from you.
    Domain: godaddy
    Email: Wix
    Domain: www.obscuren.com
    Email: msutton@obscuren.com

I have tried google apps, and I can not get past

I would like to:
    Use a domain name I have already purchased.
    You'll need to verify that you own it.
    Buy a new domain now.
    Starting from $8 a year. Includes automatic email setup.
    Your own domain
    Next

I add my domain name, and click next. It says please try again. This is frustrating as I am sure you can imagine. Do I need to cancel the email through you guys and go through godaddy?

Now your piece of &^%$ website, which called me to verify my number, won't verify my number now, so I can't get a call. You suck.

• Ira Bel Wix Team

Replied by Ira Bel June 14, 2014

Hello,

We are sorry to hear you experience these issues.

Please provide us with a screen shot of the problem. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please use this link.

To upload the screenshot, simply click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps.

• kpoll1

Replied by kpoll1 June 10, 2014

Setting up new email

What are the email capabilities (amount of space, number of email addresses allotted, pop 3 smtp...)when a new user signs up for Wix?

• Sheila Wix Team

Replied by Sheila June 10, 2014

Hi kpoll1,

Wix sells emails which are provided by Google Apps. 

The email subscription is separate from the website upgrade subscription. After you upgrade you site and connect a domain, you will be able to purchase the domain email.

You can find information about purchasing email and prices here

Best,

Sheila - Wix Support
  • karehnixon

Replied by karehnixon June 9, 2014

I renewed my google app email and it is not working. Google stated I need to speak to wix since I already paid to you. Please advise. Thanks

• Kosta Wix Team

Replied by Kosta June 9, 2014

Hey,

It seems like your mailbox and domain are both active and properly setup.

Could you please elaborate on this issue you are having? Are you able to enter your mailbox? 

If possible please provide us with a screen shot of the problem. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please use this link.

To upload the screenshot, simply click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps.

Kosta, Customer Solutions.
    • karehnixon

Replied by karehnixon June 9, 2014

I am receiving an error message which is saying the following:

We are sorry but your Google Apps for Business subscription has been suspended because you chose to cancel your subscription at the end of the term. If you would like to continue using Google Apps for Business, please change your renewal option by visiting the Billing page (highlighted in blue) and clicking on the plus sign next to Google Apps for Business.

This is the message that comes up after I have logged in. Please advise.

Replied by Janet - Wix Billing Team June 10, 2014

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check again now, we have made an adjustment on our system.

• patugiomoh

Replied by patugiomoh June 9, 2014

email cost

Under the unlimited premium plan (enterprenurs/freelancers) is there an extra cost for including emails on my wix-site? what is the max number of emails  alllowed under the unlimited plan.

• Yotam Wix Team

Replied by Yotam June 9, 2014

Hi,

I've merged your post with this thread regarding the subject. Please read the above 'Best Reply'.

Thanks,

Yotam Wix Team
  • polyanameire

Replied by polyanameire June 2, 2014

I buy a new domain and buy a new e-mail. But I dont know how to include this email and manager them. I crieted a email in the Gmail, but I think its wrong.

I need a help.

• Uma - Wix Team Wix Team

Replied by Uma - Wix Team June 3, 2014

Hi, 

I see you have already set up your google apps email you have purchased from wix!

More about managing google apps email you can find here.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks!

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets