Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

To read about our feature updates, please click here.

You can also vote on any of our existing Feature Request FAQs by clicking the Vote button at the bottom. If you have a new feature that you'd like to suggest, feel free to submit a ticket!

Replies(81 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • austinmarketing9

Replied by austinmarketing9 July 1, 2014

Just a question: how often is the feature updates page updated? June has passed, but I don't see anything for the month yet. I don't want to check every day if it won't show up for a week or two.

• Or Wix Team

Replied by Or July 1, 2014

Hi,

The features updates are updated according to necessity and to the updates that we have for the time. It's recommended to visit our feature updates every once in a while, but we can't provide with the exact update times, unfortunately.

Kind regards, Or - Wix Support Team.
    • austinmarketing9

Replied by austinmarketing9 July 2, 2014

Thanks for the response.

• AstroUrbanity

Replied by AstroUrbanity May 25, 2014

Really need new shipping options.  IE if you want it flat rate, priority, express or even by a particular company.

• Shai Wix Team

Replied by Shai May 25, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. You can keep up with updates regarding our feature releases on this page.

Shai - Wix Support
  • ahms

Replied by ahms May 5, 2014

Where are the feature updates from april? 

Could you update it?

http://www.wix.com/support/main/html5/feature-updates/feature-updates-2014

Thanks!

• Marina Wix Team

Replied by Marina May 6, 2014

Thanks for the request! 

During April and up until today we've released a number of features, between them are Anchors, ShoutOut App, a post 'Add to cart' notification and many other beautiful and popular features.

We will add this features to the Feature update page in the near future.

• wweinstein

Replied by wweinstein April 25, 2014

For weeks I've been following the conversation about adding a page translator function to your websites.

Wix never responds to the many postings on this topic..

Do you think that, by this time, you owe the many Wix customers an explanation of why you're unwilling to employ this technology, or whether you intend to do so in the near future?

Thanks.

• Alina Wix Team

Replied by Alina April 25, 2014

Hey,

I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience and understand your frustration with this matter, however, we cannot provide you with a time-frame for when this feature will be available.

There are many feature requests and they are all important. The features are built in order of priority. Priority is based on the popularity of our Wishlist items, which is full to overflowing with ideas!

To read about our feature updates, please click here.

We appreciate your patience and hope you decide to stay with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance. 

Alina, Wix Support Team
  • annsummershighwycomb

Replied by annsummershighwycomb April 14, 2014

Love my wix site and really love the wix shop but only being able to set 2 product options and 10 options on each is making me unable to use it, Are there any plans to provide more options ??

• Ilia Wix Team

Replied by Ilia April 14, 2014

Hi,

We are constantly working on adding new features to our online store.

We document and learn from every feature request and bug brought to our attention. These objectives are immediately high priority milestones in Wix's product road map.

Feel free to add your feature request to our Wish List by posting here.

Best regards

Ilia - App Market Team
  • Kari Rajaniemi

Replied by Kari Rajaniemi March 28, 2014

Great sevice you have!

One suggestion – it would be very, very good, if you add some (easy to use "Wix for dummies" instructions) examples and instructions about html5 codes. For example, adding download image button -function etc.

Kari Rajaniemi

• Daniel M Wix Team

Replied by Daniel M March 28, 2014

Hi Kari,

Thanks so much for your kind words and input!

Best regards,

- Daniel M, Wix team.
  • paintherewithheidi

Replied by paintherewithheidi March 14, 2014

Any idea when the new events feature is going to be added? 

• ariadned

Replied by ariadned March 14, 2014

Hi paintherewithheidi,

Please note that we can't provide you an exact ETA for this feature release.

Best,

Ariadne - Wix Team
  • tgifreyday Premium VIP

Replied by tgifreyday March 13, 2014

Please see referenced post below.  I am in need of the same thing.  Since it is not available by Wix, can Wix point us in the direction of a few sites where we could get a database solution and then embed the code?  I think I am a little less knowledgeable about this type of thing than "charlieukwu".

Replied by charlieukwu February 25, 2014

As my initial post stated "...a project which involves the manipulation of health data and statistics to produce graphs, tables and so on. Does Wix have the capability to interface with databases to read, calculate and publish this kind of project..."

To restate, I would need the capability to read data from a spreadsheet or an Oracle database, and dynamically perform some calculations before displaying the data.  Some of the transactions will be simple read and display.  But I have got to be able to read the data from a database.

[Ilia] WIX TEAM

Replied by Ilia February 25, 2014

Hi,

We currently don't have a database reading solution. You can however implement your own using our HTML app if you have one.

What is the HTML App?

Best regards

Ilia - Wix Support

• Katie Wix Team

Replied by Katie March 13, 2014

Hi tgifreyday,

We don't offer such feature, but as Ilia mentioned, you are more than welcomed to use HTML app to implement your own HTML code.

Please click here to learn more about HTML app.

If you have any other questions, or comments, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thanks,

Katie
    • tgifreyday Premium VIP

Replied by tgifreyday March 13, 2014

You did not answer my question.  I already know how to embed HTML code and that was already mentioned.  

I don't know how my question got misinterpreted.  

• Eileen Wix Team

Replied by Eileen March 13, 2014

Hey Katherine

I apologize for the confusion but to be clear- I'm afraid we will not be able to refer you to such a solution.

If you Google and find a solution that fits your needs, you can of course try and embed it per Katie's instructions.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Eileen, Wix Team.
  • globalistagal

Replied by globalistagal March 3, 2014

When will interface functionality be ready for: http://www.feedblitz.com ???

• charlieukwu

Replied by charlieukwu February 24, 2014

What tool would you recommend in the interim?  You suggestion is very valuable.  Thanks  Charlie

• Nicole Wix Team Wix Team

Replied by Nicole Wix Team February 25, 2014

Hi Charlie,

What feature are you missing? Please elaborate in order for us to help you better.

Thanks, Nicole,
    • charlieukwu

Replied by charlieukwu February 25, 2014

As my initial post stated "...a project which involves the manipulation of health data and statistics to produce graphs, tables and so on. Does Wix have the capability to interface with databases to read, calculate and publish this kind of project..."

To restate, I would need the capability to read data from a spreadsheet or an Oracle database, and dynamically perform some calculations before displaying the data.  Some of the transactions will be simple read and display.  But I have got to be able to read the data from a database.

• Ilia Wix Team

Replied by Ilia February 25, 2014

Hi,

We currently don't have a database reading solution. You can however implement your own using our HTML app if you have one.

What is the HTML App?

Best regards

Ilia - App Market Team

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets