- Back to Search Results
Stats 422,247 topics posted 7,107 include Best Reply by Wix Team
Replies(93 replies total)
Replied by hokuspokusvapor July 21, 2014
hi i have a follow me button with is linked with my fb account and my intragram account but i now would like to add the like button for fb... when i add it i can't link it to my fb account......how do i do that.????????
Replied by chefmatt87 July 16, 2014Adding "Facebook Page Like"
I'm attempting to add a Facebook Page Like, but pasting my page url to the setup box won't work... it says address contains an invalid character. I'm pasting directly from url bar.
Replied by zainali57270 June 6, 2014
You can also Read Related below Post
How to Add Facebook Reply button to Comments - Visit Below Post Link
Replied by jakewebermusic May 31, 2014
Hi! So I just published my site and hoped my like button to my facebook page would work but it is not. I have pasted in both sections of the code and both LIKE & SHARE boxes appear but only the share box will work. Can anyone help to get my LIKE button to work and actually like my page! Thank you!
Replied by bry379 April 10, 2014
So exhausted by this problem about ready to just throw in the towel. I just saw a new comment posted on this thread--update notice was sent to my email with instructions that I believe I've followed before-- tried again, same result. There is simply no way to place a facebook like button on my flash page in wix. Instructions I followed are below, website is www.paranoidhuman.com. I just can't afford to keep pouring an agonizing amount of time into a project so small.
1. In the Wix Editor, go to Add and then go to Widgets. Under Widgets, click HTML.
2. From the HTML Gallery, click Facebook Like. Your HTML Widget appears on your site.
3. Click on the HTML Widget to select it.
4. From the HTML Widget Property Panel on the right of the Editor, click Settings.
5. In the Add HTML window, under Insert HTML code, in the second line of the code, replace www.wix.com(it appears immediately after href=) with your domain name (make sure you add http://www.yourdomain.com) .
6. Click OK.
Your Facebook Like button is set up!
For more information about the Facebook Like button, click here.
You will not be able to preview your HTML Widget in Preview Mode. You will only be able to view your HTML Widget on your published site. For more information, click here.
ps I also tried getting code directly off facebook developers site per the following instructions (below)--- Didn't work. Any help out there? Anyone?
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-box-for-pages/
2. Fill in all the desired info. Then click 'GET CODE', copy the iframe code
3. Go to your wix website, ADD< APPS < HTML just paste the iframe code.
Check my result ;) https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-box-for-pages/
You can view the comment here.
Replied by tave08 March 21, 2014
Can anyone assist me with the Facebook Like button?
For some reason I have an extra Like button dead smack in the middle of my site.
When I go to the editor, it's just showing in the spot I wanted it (top of page).
Does anyone know what it's still showing up on the actual site?
In case you can't go to the site (http://www.iamnotmyhairllc.com), I've added a screenshot here.
Any suggestions and advice are welcome.