- Back to Search Results
Stats 416,083 topics posted 7,167 include Best Reply by Wix Team
Replies(507 replies total)
Replied by spirals February 5, 2014
I'm trying to publish my site.... But it doesn't seem to work at all...
When I click "publish", it tells me that it is successfully published at this adress:
(it doesn't give me the full address)...
When I click on that link, it brings me to a page that says error 404 - not found.
If I open a new window and paste this address, which I think should be my address
it gives me that page (see attached image)
What can I do?
Replied by erzteknik February 1, 2014
I've done my Website are broadcast verirmisiniz me very detailed information will be published when an emergency or
My erzteknik.wix.co / erzurum-technical
My erzteknik.wix.co / erzurum-technical
Replied by euroralph February 1, 2014
Hi, I'm unable to publish the site to www.horstsomma.com. Pressing the pulish button returns a message saying the site is live, but the site is empty. What can I do?
1. Open your browser to a blank page. Close any Wix pages that are open. Done
2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies of "Everything". You can find step-by-step instructions here. Done
3. Restart your browser and then log into your Wix account and try again. If this doesn't work, then continue on to Step 6. Done
4. Try using other browsers to open Wix. Recommended browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and either IE or Safari (depending on whether you use a PC or a MAC). Firefox, Explorer, Safari
5. If you connect to the internet through a router, please try connecting directly through the modem. Then follow Steps 2-5 again. Done
6. Try disabling your internet security programs and try again (i.e. antivirus, firewall, etc.). It is preferable to try this while still connected to the modem directly. This is meant to assist us in determining the source of the problem that you're facing. Done
7. Try connecting to Wix from a different computer that uses a different network to connect to the internet. Finally, if you are still having issues, please contact us. Let us know exactly which steps you tried and what worked or didn't work. Please also include the following information:
1. What Operating System you're using (i.e. Mac OSX, Windows XP, etc.) Windows 8.1, Android, OSX
2. What browsers you've tried - and include the version of the browser (can generally be found by going to Help > About within the browser). Firefox, Explorer, Safari
Replied by nuadjunctunion January 22, 2014
Dear Wix people -
My site seems to be working pretty well - no major issues. Niggling thing though: a whole bunch of my buttons appear bright red in the live site, and I made them dark green in the editor. Similarly, the background of the homepage live is teal; in my editor it is cream colored. Just want to make sure I can do colors and presentation the way I want it to be!
Also, I want to have a function on our page where people can insert a link to our page and a thumbnail as their status - how can I do that? the fb button now only takes us to the wix page on facebook - where I guess people are supposed to copy and paste? Our organization doesn't have a public facebook page (and probably never will) but we'd like people to be able to post about us on social media easily. suggestions?
Replied by dawnmcgroarty January 20, 2014
I tried to publish my free site, it is on the net but you can not navigate it stays on the home page... I want to cancel it.. I am going to try to find a different site to work with I have toooooooooo much aggravation trying to use this site..
web site.... http://dawnmcgroarty.wix.com/mcgroartyresearchgro
Replied by TheStealthySamaritan January 19, 2014
feelin you bruv I just lost a bunch of work through them not publishing it when I clearly smashed publish countless times it set me back and the worse thing is that I have been telling people on my forum how great wix is.......
Replied by beaumontpau3 January 12, 2014
Still getting the same publishing error message. I'm using Windows 8 and IE10.
Can't load even a 5kb screenshot into this message - here's the text from it
Oops! We're unable to publish your site right now, but we’re working on it. Your work has been saved and you can carry on editing. Please try again soon! (12152)
I've tried a further 5 times and cannot publish.