Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

To go back to Edit Mode: From the top left of the Preview window, click Back to Editor.

Replies(18 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • tlillie77

Replied by tlillie77 August 5, 2014

Hello, when I added an app then tried to go back to my page to save it and edit it, it wouldn't let me. I just kept getting the button that says click here to return to edit. And the bar says Manage your page or something like that. So I keep making changes for nothing.

• Itamar Wix Team

Replied by Itamar August 5, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note I checked your site but I was unable to recreate the issue, which leads me to believe its a local issue.

Please follow the instructions provided here.

If the steps in the link didn't resolve your issues, please answer the questions in the same link.

Itamar, Wix team
  • stanton0

Replied by stanton0 August 5, 2014

I am trying to edit my site stanton executive search, I can not get in. I need help.

• liatse Wix Team

Replied by liatse August 5, 2014

Hi,

It seems you have two Wix accounts.
      The site you are looking for, with your domain, is connected to the account jockwhite@#######.###

To access your sites please make sure you log-in with this account.

Note: you posted your question from a different account that does not have any sites saved to it.

Please contact us for any further assistance

• lemuelantonio

Replied by lemuelantonio July 5, 2014

i cant find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dean Wix Team

Replied by Dean July 5, 2014

Hey,

There it is:

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

All the best, Dean - Wix Team
  • eastudioph

Replied by eastudioph February 12, 2014

Hi!

I can't click on the "Back to Editor" button once I enter Preview Mode. I'm using Chrome and I already emptied my cache and deleted cookies since the beginning of time.

• eastudioph

Replied by eastudioph February 12, 2014

I tried it on Firefox and we still can't click on the "Back to Editor" button. Please help. :)

• Fanny Wix Team

Replied by Fanny February 12, 2014

Hey,

I tested on my computer, and the "Back to Editor" button is working fine.

Can you please clear again your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

Please note that clearing your browser's cache will not resolve all issues.

We also recommend you to update your browsers to the latest version.

Wix supports all major browsers (including IE, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari), and all of those browsers support the ability to export favorites and bookmarks to the newly installed browser.

To download the latest Google Chrome browser please click here
      To download the latest Firefox browser please click here
      To download the latest Safari browser please click here
      To download the latest Internet Explorer browser please click here

Let us know,

Have a great day,

Fanny - Équipe Wix
    • eastudioph

Replied by eastudioph February 14, 2014

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I've done your instructions. Cleared my cache and reinstalled my Chrome. The "Back to Editor" was working for a while but then after a few more times, it stopped working again. I tried it on my friend's MacBook Pro, still not working. Additional help/instructions, please? Thanks! :)

• Ilia Wix Team

Replied by Ilia February 14, 2014

Hi,

Please make a screencast of the issue so we can see how it appears on your end.

Best regards

Ilia - App Market Team
  • bornonmainstreet

Replied by bornonmainstreet January 28, 2014

Hi

I need to edit my website and its not letting me. Everytime I click edit and manage your site button, it goes onto edit, then I click edit and it goes back to edit and manage your site button, it just goes round in circles. Please help!

thanks.

• ilan-t

Replied by ilan-t January 28, 2014

Hello,

While browsing on the web, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

Please note that clearing your browser's cache will not resolve all issues.

We also recommend you to try and use different browsers and see if there is any difference.

Wix supports all major browsers (including IE, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari), and all of those browsers support the ability to export favorites and bookmarks to the newly installed browser.

Best regards

• bornonmainstreet

Replied by bornonmainstreet February 2, 2014

thanks - I managed. I had to click on the picture of my website pg and right click it for some reason...But it works when I do that to edit...

• Jo

Replied by Jo February 3, 2014

Hi bornonmainstreet,

Do you have to do this continuously to edit your site? Does this happen on multiple browsers or just one? If you would like us to assist you further, please provide as much information as possible.

Thanks,

Jo

Wix Team

• bornonmainstreet

Replied by bornonmainstreet February 3, 2014

Yeah I have to do that everytime - but its fine. that's not an issue.

thanks.

• gokdenalkan

Replied by gokdenalkan January 10, 2014

merhaba ,yayınlamış olduğum siteyi nasıl düzenleme yapabilirim

• Dima Wix Team

Replied by Dima January 10, 2014

Hi! Wix Speaks English, Español, Francais, Português Deutsch,Polski, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Korean!

*Hola* y bienvenidos a Wix! Estaremos encantados de responder a tus preguntas en Español. Un representante en Español te responderá tan pronto sea posible.
      Para respuestas al instante en Español haz clic aquí.

*Bonjour* et bienvenu chez Wix! Nous serons heureux de répondre à vos questions en francais.
      Vous pouvez trouver également une réponse instantanée ici.

*Olá* Sejam bem vindos a Wix! Teremos os maior prazer em responder suas perguntas em Português! Um de nossos representante irá responder seu email o mais rápido possível. Faça perguntas e receba respostas instantâneas aqui.

*Hallo* und Herzlich Willkommen bei Wix! Wir freuen uns auf Sie und beantworten gerne Ihre Frage auf Deutsch. Ein Mitarbeiter wird Ihre Anfrage so schnell wie möglich beantworten.
      Um eine schnelle Antwort zu erhalten, klicken Sie bitte hier.

*Cześć* Witamy w Wix! Chętnie odpowiemy na twoje pytania po polsku. Nasz konsultant odpowie na twój email tak szybko, jak tylko to możliwe.
      By uzyskać błyskawiczne odpowiedzi po polsku kliknij tutaj.

*Здравствуйте* и добро пожаловать в Wix!
      Представитель Службы Поддержки Wix будет рад ответить на Ваши вопросы теперь и на русском языке!
      Для получения быстрого ответа на Ваш вопрос на русском языке нажмите здесь.

*Ciao* e benvenuti a Wix! Saremo lieti di rispondere alle tue domande in italiano. Un membro del team ti risponderà in italiano il prima possibile.
      Puoi anche ricevere una risposta immediata in italiano facendo clic qui.

* こんにちは。Wixへようこそ!ご投稿戴いたご質問は、できるだけ早く、日本語で回答させて戴きます。より早急な回答をご希望の場合、こちらより日本語フォーラムへ質問をご投稿ください。

*안녕하세요, Wix에 오신걸 환영합니다! 문의해 주신 모든 사항들은 최대한 빨리 한국어로 답변해 드리도록 하겠습니다.
      궁금하신 점에 대한 좀 더 빠른 답변을 원하시면 여기를 클릭하세요.
      Dima -Wix support team-
  • bwalkerent2002

Replied by bwalkerent2002 December 16, 2013

I went back in to edit my site, and I have not published, but got an error message that said that it could not find it and referred my to start an account.  this is the first time that I have had trouble editing.  the site name is http://bwalkerent2000.wix.com/bruce-walker.  Please advise how I can continue to edit to publish.

Thanks

Bruce

310-345-7751

bwalkerent2002@aol.com

• Ron Wix Team

Replied by Ron December 16, 2013

Hi,

Please note that the account assigned to the email address you're contacting us from is assigned to an empty account. The account which holds the site you've mentioned above is is assigned to the following email address: bwalkerent2002@gmail.com

If you do not recall your password, you can use the recovery tool located in the log in window.

Let us know how it went and if you require further assistance.

Ron, Wix Team
  • recycleyourhivmeds

Replied by recycleyourhivmeds December 9, 2013

When I went to edit my site, I am finding only the original template I used. Where's my site? It was time-consuming to build - I don't want to lose it & need to edit it. Thanks.

• Adam F Wix Team

Replied by Adam F December 9, 2013

Hi, 

I checked the account from which you are contacting us and I can see that it contains only one site called 'savelives'. 

I would like to help you locate your site, which was probably created under a different account using different log in information. Please assist me by providing with as much of the following information as possible:

1. Wix Username:
      2. Email Address used to register your Wix account:
      3. Wix URL (i.e. http://www.wix.com/username/site or username.wix.com/site):
      4. Domain Name attached to your account:

Thanks and I await your reply.

• aqfashioncompan0

Replied by aqfashioncompan0 October 25, 2013

TWO DAYS IN A ROW, I CANNOT EDIT MY SITE! It will not even open the page. I have gone to different wifi locations and still cannot get in to edit my site. Ugh! SO INCONVENIENT! Even though there a lot of cool templates on WIX, it JUST NEVER SEEMS TO WORK OUT RIGHT!!! Can A N Y B O DY help w/this please???

• Yotam Wix Team

Replied by Yotam October 25, 2013

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Wix support.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

Please supply us with a step by step description of what you do to recreate this issue.

On what site is this occuring?

I was able to access your editor properly on my end.

Please go through the steps provided here to make sure that your issue is not a local one.

Make sure to try different and updated browsers, connections and devices:

If the steps in the link didn't resolve your issues, please answer the questions in the same link.

Awaiting your reply.

Yotam Wix Team
  • alexthompsonincion

Replied by alexthompsonincion April 26, 2013

Thanks for the useful and helpful information...

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets