Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

Simply click on the page selector on the top of the editor (on the left side).

You can also click on the Pages icon from the left toolbar. Click on the page you want to go to.

Replies(38 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • chimarvphoto

Replied by chimarvphoto July 6, 2014

I cannot navigate from page to page inside the editor mode. I've cleared caches and cookies. Updated all flash elements and attributes, nothing is allowing me to navigate my site in editor mode

• Or Y Wix Team

Replied by Or Y July 6, 2014

Hello,

I can see you are using FireFox 30. I would like you to try and use different browsers and see if there is any difference.

Wix supports all major browsers (including IE, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari), and all of those browsers support the ability to export favorites and bookmarks to the newly installed browser.

To download the latest Google Chrome browser please click here
      To download the latest Safari browser please click here
      To download the latest Internet Explorer browser please click here

In case the issue persists, please add a screencast of the problem.

Thank you in advance.
      All the best, Or
  • pvasqueznj0123

Replied by pvasqueznj0123 May 7, 2014

hi, I'm trying to move from one page to another in previews mode, but it doesn't work. it only works in edit mode. please help me because i had already published without realizing that it wasn't working.

my email

pvasqueznj@hotmail.com

• Barrios Wix Team

Replied by Barrios May 7, 2014

Hi,

Please follow the steps below:

1. From the left of the Editor, click the Add icon.
      2. From the Add list, click Buttons & Menus. Click Text Menu or Buttons Menu.
      3. Click outside of the menu to close the Menu Settings window.

A menu is added to your site.

Note: To return to Add , click Back to Add from the top of the window.
      To close Add, click X from the top right.

For more information about menus click here.

Please note that to change how your pages' names appear on the menu, you must change the page names from Pages (click the Page icon from the left side of the Editor).

We are here should you require further assistance.

Many thanks, Barrios
    • pvasqueznj0123

Replied by pvasqueznj0123 May 7, 2014

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING TO MY POST. I FOLLOWED THE STEPS AND IT DIDNT WORK. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.

• Ritti Wix Team

Replied by Ritti May 8, 2014

Hi,

I was unable to recreate this issue on my side. I could navigate from page to page in the preview mode.

Please let us know what browser (and version) you are using and if this is happening on other browsers as well.

While browsing on the web, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

Best, Ritti
  • tyler448

Replied by tyler448 April 30, 2014

I would like to link to one of my subdomains when the user clicks one of the page titles in the header.  For example - when they click STORE page, I would like it redirected to shop.companyname.com.  I don't see any where to do that.  Can anyone offer some help on this, please?

Thanks,

Tyler

• Dror - Wix Support Wix Team

Replied by Dror - Wix Support April 30, 2014

Hi,

You can't create a subdomain to a specific page at this time, 

Dror - Wix Team
    • tyler448

Replied by tyler448 April 30, 2014

Is that a feature that will be added in near future?

Replied by Dror - Wix Support April 30, 2014

Hi again, 

Work arounds and possibilities to this feature are being investigated - however we do not have an estimated time frame for this feature at this time, 

I'm sorry that we couldn't be of further assistance in the matter, 

Dror - Wix Team
  • pmi03001

Replied by pmi03001 April 25, 2014

Hi,

I have problem with my Menu. I have a page (named X) in my menu with 2 subpages. I am trying to get rid of the page X but still keep it in my menu as a name with 2 sub pages. How can I do that? Very simple, I don't want page x to be clickable and show as a page. I only want the sub pages to be clickable and shown as page. Going crazy here, because I can't manage it.

Please advice

Brgds

• Ira Bel Wix Team

Replied by Ira Bel April 26, 2014

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible.

If you remove or hide a page, it stop appearing in the menu, so that your site visitors couldn't be mistaken by a link that leads to un-existing page.

• kk988

Replied by kk988 April 23, 2014

Problem solved, thank you for your help and support!!!

• CarleyS Wix Team

Replied by CarleyS April 23, 2014

I'm glad to hear that the problem was solved. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

- Regards, Carley
  • yeves9

Replied by yeves9 April 11, 2014

Hi, I'm having a similar issue. I posted a new blog post today which I'm thrilled about, but when I went to go look at my previous post, I noticed my tweet button covering the title! 

See here: http://www.bigbikegroup.com/#!NEW-SERVICE-OFFERING-Twitter-Chats-For-Brands---TwitterChats4Brands/c1aod/1

I went into the editor and tab "Single Page" and I only have the option to edit my most recent post. I need to edit my previous post NOW!

• Marina Wix Team

Replied by Marina April 12, 2014

Hi,

I checked your blog and I was able to locate the Twitter button you were referring to. However, I was unable to locate the issue you've mentioned, i.e the button covering the title.

Please reply and include a screenshot of the problem. To learn how to take a screenshot, please use this link.

To upload the screenshot, click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps.

• plcalberta

Replied by plcalberta March 13, 2014

Sorry, the suggestions don't work.

• plcalberta

Replied by plcalberta March 13, 2014

Now they work without me having to do anything different or changing anything.

Replied by Dror - Wix Support March 13, 2014

Hi,

Can we assume that the issue has resolved and doesn't persist? 

Dror - Wix Team
  • plcalberta

Replied by plcalberta March 12, 2014

I cannot edit my second page. If I click on an item I want to edit, I'm sent back to my home page.

Help!

• SHachar

Replied by SHachar March 13, 2014

Hey,

Please note that i wasn't able to recreate your issue.

In order for us to better assist you- please provide us with the following details:

1. The page in which your issue occurs, and the specific item causing the issue.

2. A screen shot of the issue. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please use this link. (To upload the screenshot, simply click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps).

SHachar G. Wix Customer Solutions
  • towerpitfall

Replied by towerpitfall March 8, 2014

Hello,

I have been having issues with my page I cant seem to scroll up and down while I am editing my page I tried using internet explorer and chrome but no good :< can someone help me please?

thank you very much!

• Dean Wix Team

Replied by Dean March 8, 2014

Hey,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

While browsing on the web, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

In addition please exit the editor, log out of your account and try again.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

All the best, Dean - Wix Team
  • eternalelegancedes

Replied by eternalelegancedes March 1, 2014

The wix editor is not letting me navigate to any of my website pages except home and sometimes about us. i worked on the website all last night and i didnt have a problem  I have cleared my caches and cookies and still nothing. i have even switched computers twice. 

• ilan-t Wix Team

Replied by ilan-t March 2, 2014

Hello,

I checked your editor and could not recreate the issue, I was able to navigate through all the pages without any issue. Are you receiving an error? 

Please provide us with a screen shot of the problem. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please use this link.

To upload the screenshot, simply click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps.

Best regards

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets