- Back to Search Results
Stats 418,307 topics posted 7,167 include Best Reply by Wix Team
Replies(93 replies total)
Replied by andreaselzerova June 27, 2014
How could I upload a document to my catalog so each item of the catalog has a particular document attached. It seems that a document attached to an item appears in every other item. is it possible to deactivate this? I need a different document for each item. Thx. Andrea
Replied by jacobfoos June 23, 2014
After uploading a document onto a Wix site with a premium account, is there a feature to change the document url from a Wix.com one, to one based off the account domain such as www.example.com/pdf1234?
Replied by samanthapekh June 17, 2014
I have uploaded my PDF poster and can successfully download it in preview. However, now I need to find the URL of the PDF document so I can paste this URL (of my group ad poster) into my leadpages thankyou page. How can I find the URL of the uploaded doc (and not just the webpage url's by using mydomain/sitemap.xmlsitemap.xml)
Replied by sanjogjain May 29, 2014how to put a catalogue on website as a pdf which can be downloaded by my clients ?
I need to put a catalogue of my company's products as a pdf file which is more than 40mb. I want that when my client or any customer wants to download it, he just clicks on it and it automatically goes into downloads.
Replied by saintkateriparish May 21, 2014
Please follow these steps in order to troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing:
1. Try uploading other files. Is this issue isolated to specific files? Seems to be any new pdfs like the attached pdfs because surprisingly, I just uploaded a small jpg. Have had no problem with uploading PDFs previously. ALSO Tried creating these pdfs from varied creators, PDF via Save as in Word, scanned PDF, PDF via "PDF Creater", and via Print dialogue ps file.
If so, please email us the problematic files. Tried to attach, why would an 8.43 PDF take forever to load to your site and this post. Have no problems uploading anywhere else!
2. Make sure the file name does not contain any special characters. Does not.
3. Clear your browser's cache of "Everything". always
4. Log out of your Wix account, restart your browser and then log into your Wix account and try again. countless times, every login
5. Try using other browsers to open Wix. IE, Chrome and Safari but no go
Recommended browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and either IE or Safari (depending on whether you use a PC or a MAC).
6. If you connect to the internet through a router, please try connecting directly through the modem. Tried, but no change, even tried work then home and other locations.
7. Try temporarily disabling your internet security programs and try again (i.e. antivirus, firewall, etc.). It is preferable to try this while still connected to the modem directly. This is meant to assist us in determining the source of the problem that you're facing. YEP
8. Try connecting to Wix from a different computer that uses a different internet connection. See 6 above
Finally, if you are still having issues, please contact us. Let us know exactly which steps you tried and what worked or didn't work. Please also include the following information:
1. What Operating System you're using (i.e. Mac OSX, Windows XP, etc.) - and what version it is. Windows 7 and tried 8.1
2. What browsers you've tried - and include the version of the browser (can generally be found by going to Help > About within the browser).
IE 11 Chrome; Version 34.0.1847.137 m
3. What version of Flash you have installed on your computer- you can find this at whatismyflash.com Installed Flash Player: 22.214.171.124
4. Your Wix username and the name of the site(s) with the issue. email@example.com
5. If you receive an error message, please attach the error message that you receive. BRING PEOPLE BACK TO JESUS.pdf - failed to upload due to server error
6. Your geographic location and which ISP you use. zipcode 12540 Frontiernet.net
7. Which internet security programs you have installed on your computer (antivirus, firewall, etc.). Microsoft only and tried turning off but no change