Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

You can add a clip art to your site from your computer or from the Wix library.

To add a clip art: From the left side of the Editor, click the Add icon > click Image > click Clip Art.

Click the Clip Art to select it > click Change Clip Art > choose from the available clip arts or upload your own > click Change Clipart.

Note: To link your clip art to an external website, a page within your site, an email address, a document or an anchor: Click the clip art to select it > click Link To.

For more information on adding a clip art, click here.

Replies(6 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • djkokalis

Replied by djkokalis May 1, 2014

How can i keep proportions of a clip art?

• djkokalis

Replied by djkokalis May 1, 2014

Also want more variety of icons please.

• Débora C Wix Team

Replied by Débora C May 1, 2014

Hi, 

We have a huge variety of icons, please check all of them under Cliparts.

If you do not like any of them, please remember you can always upload your own image. 

Cheers 

Débora, Wix Team
  • jan618

Replied by jan618 January 24, 2014

I have some clip art added to my header, which I'd like to save to my computer so that I can remove the text (that appears when you hover over the pic) Can you please tell me the best way to do this...I tried to copy/save it off the preview and edit it in Photoshop, but it became quite fuzzy (especially when I compared it to the original) Any ideas? Thanks

For my site Trinity Blue...

• Dror - Wix Support Wix Team

Replied by Dror - Wix Support January 24, 2014

Hi,

You can find the actual image here. Regarding any editing your wish to do on it, unfortunately we're unable to support it as it isn't a Wix product. Make sure to keep saving the image in png format, as jpegs get compressed when uploaded to Wix.

I hope that helped, 

Dror - Wix Team
  • dfperkins

Replied by dfperkins December 12, 2013

I added clip art from Wix to my site but when I Preview and hover over the clip art, it shows the name of the clip art image and there is no place to change/delete the Alt Text.  Will it still show the Alt Text when I Publish the page?

• Michal

Replied by Michal December 13, 2013

Hey dfperkins, 

Please let us know where on your site we can see the clip art and what it looks like, so we can check this for you. 

Thanks,

Michal - Wix Team
    • dfperkins

Replied by dfperkins December 13, 2013

Home page, under the School buttons on left, there are a few clip art icons.

• Daniel Wix Team

Replied by Daniel December 13, 2013

Hi,

Unfortunately it is not possible to change this at the moment. You can save this clip art to your computer and upload it to your site to edit the alt text yourself.

Daniel - Wix support team
    • dfperkins

Replied by dfperkins December 13, 2013

Thanks.  Hopefully that will be fixed soon. 

• jessicatoor

Replied by jessicatoor November 28, 2013

How come when I add clip art it appears on all pages if I have a product page 1/4. For example if I want to put sold out PNG image on a photo. The clip art or image will appear on all of the pages even when "Show on all pages" is not checked. Is there a way around that to only show the image where I put it and not duplicate it on every page of the category I am in?

• Dima Wix Team

Replied by Dima November 28, 2013

Hi,

Where exactly can I find the duplicated clip art image? Meaning, on which of your Wix sites, and on which page?

Dima -Wix support team-
  • theartofbalance

Replied by theartofbalance August 26, 2013

I'd like to add some clipart icons to my footer but it won't let me...The clip art goes to the page above and when I try to drag it into the footer, the page just gets longer....

• ilan-t

Replied by ilan-t August 26, 2013

Hello,

To attach a component to the footer please make sure first to tick the "show on all pages" box in its settings first.

Best regards

• wix Wix Team

Replied by Wix KnowledgeBase March 13, 2012

You can add a clip art to your site from your computer or from the Wix library.

To add a clip art: From the left side of the Editor, click the Add icon > click Image > click Clip Art.

Click the Clip Art to select it > click Change Clip Art > choose from the available clip arts or upload your own > click Change Clipart.

Note: To link your clip art to an external website, a page within your site, an email address, a document or an anchor: Click the clip art to select it > click Link To.

For more information on adding a clip art, click here.

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets