- Back to Search Results
Stats 421,411 topics posted 7,108 include Best Reply by Wix Team
Replies(1,439 replies total)
Replied by aztecvisuals June 1, 2014Why is my blogger app design not showing the same as the blogger site?
I know i can customize my blogger post on my wix editor. But how can I make it have the same design and layout as my original blogger link?
Replied by wrightswriting May 29, 2014Two obvious requests
Please add: Blog categories! And the option for readers to follow a blog! Those are such basic things that I don't understand how they're not already available.
Replied by wdblalock May 27, 2014Need a Recommendation for a More Robust Blog program?
I'm currently using the Wix Blog program. I'm looking for something more robust from the standpoint of being able to add multiple pictures and video to a single blog. Can you recommend something that will work that's hosted from my Wix website?
Thanks for your help! - Bill
Replied by lisseysipod May 4, 2014
I've just published my website, which has a blog page in it's template.. but how do i add a blog post?? when i add, i only have the option of adding blog elements, not a new post :(
Replied by mrgold0 May 1, 2014
I have *a lot* of links in my previous blog, & it's EXTREMELY frustrated to copy just one each time: When ever I choose text>paragraph ALL the links are copied in plain text only(!!) so I have to re-create them :-( :-(.
I demand to know on a better way how to copy them more efficiently?
Replied by inthebuffyk April 27, 2014
I have to say that I'm extremely frustrated with the Wix implementation of any of the blog features. If I had known it was going to be this frustrating, I, too probably would have gone someplace else. I like the ease of use of creating the website and now I want to drive traffic there. The best way to do that is through adding information so that search engines in their crawls are able to grab new content.
1. Most of the search engines are looking for keywords in the url that link to the content. Since I want to drive traffic to my just created Wix website, I want to post my blog to places like twitter and facebook.
is not good for search and for posting to the social media sites, such as FB and twitter
is good, but it drives traffic to my blogspot, not my wix site.
One would think that instead of giving me an explanation as to why the blogger feed page uses AJAX indexing in the implementation, the smart people at Wix.com would just be able to implement this differently. As in..."wait, this is a blog page, let me give the user an option to change the name of the url to something meaningful to search engines."
2. I like to use Microsoft Live Writer, so any of the other blogs that are available for implementation are useless to me. It's the tool of ease for many bloggers.
3. The Wix blog is horrible. I have three choices: Video, Picture, and text. One of my blogs is a how to instructional that has about 10 pictures. How exactly would I implement this in Wix? I'd have to write 10 different blogs, which would not be a whole lot of fun for the people visiting my site. I cannot use Live Writer.
4. There is no elegant way to implement Word Press, even though WP is the most widely used blog software? Wix can't make a deal with WP to make it available to us?
I guess I'm supposed to ask a question, so here they are?
1. When is Wix going to change the blog interface for blogger so that:
a. The url reflects the name of the blog post?
b. Users will be able to comment on the website hosted by Wix?
c. Older blog posts from Blogger could be seen by the users?
2. When is Wix going to change their own blog software so that it allows:
a. The embedding of more than one media item (videos and pictures) in a WYSIWIG interface.
b. Allow the user to publish a blog using MS Live Writer?
3. When is Wix going to be offering an elegant WP interface?
Replied by pc6computer April 23, 2014
When I try to add a URL to a video in the BLOG EDITOR as soon as I click outside the field where you place the URL, it defaults back to the SAMPLE YOUTUBE URL that was already in the field. What do I need to do to make this feature work on my site?
Replied by frharrison April 18, 2014
I have both an internal blog and have added "Blogger" to my wix.com site; the goal feed it through "networkedblogs." However each time I provide the URLs I got the following message (from networkedblogs) "We tried to process your feed but it seems to be formatted incorrectly. This is the error we encountered, please pass it along to your Web admin:<unknown>:90:393: not well-formed (invalid token)." Any ideas on how to make it work? Thanks!
Replied by tamaralevitt April 7, 2014Is a wix blog available??
I was told that a wix blog was going to be offered to integrate into our site many months ago but still havne't heard anything? Is it available yet?