Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

To connect your site to a domain please visit our Domain Portal or view the video below. The connection may take up to 72 hours to take effect.

Check out this video for instructions:

Connecting a domain to your site is a premium feature, if your site is not yet upgraded please click here.

If you do not have a domain you can buy one from Wix, click here to proceed.

Already connected your domain but having problems? Please click here.

Transferring your Wix domain to a different host: If you have a Wix domain, click here for instructions on how to transfer it to a different host.

Transferring your domain name to Wix:  *This feature has not yet been released to all users.*  You can currently transfer only domains with the following extensions: .com, .org, .net, .biz. and .info. You can transfer your domain from another registrar to your Wix account. To transfer your domain, verify that at least 60 days have passed since your registered or last transferred your domain and make sure that your domain is unlocked. For more information please click here.

Don't have a domain yet? To get a free domain for a year,  click below:

Unlimited Sale

Ecommerce Sale

Replies(1,984 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • alexsiffredi

Replied by alexsiffredi December 29, 2011

• freshrainwebmaster

Replied by freshrainwebmaster December 29, 2011

I need help immediately!!! There seems to be a fault between Wix and my domain host. I'm using Intuit ( so as to keep my mx records), and am maintaining my domain through them. I'm simply trying to point my domain to my wix page. It has been 7 days, and Intuit is claiming that there is a fault on your side of things!!! Please establish a connection ( according to them). I need this done immediately, or I will cancel my monthly account with wix, and bail. Please help a.s.a.p.

• shorbonis

Replied by shorbonis December 29, 2011

wix error with domain pointing

hi i changed all the records for gourmedelihouse.com and published the site but the page does not load and visitors get an error message from wix

• alexsiffredi

I dinamiso

Look the image i upload (up of your reply)

I contacted the domain registrar to connect with nameserver my adress (www.stardustmontecarlo.com) to wix, if you look the image you can see that is connect (check with wix domain troubleshooter) look OK..

but don't appears in "manage premium/domain"

• dinamiso Wix Team

Replied by dinamiso December 29, 2011

Hi  alexsiffredi,

I checked your account and I saw you didn't add your domain in the Domain Manager!

Please look at our Domain Portal for step by step instructions.

• alexsiffredi

• alexsiffredi

you can see in the image sequence that I upload , i make all correct, I wait more than I week after tne nameserver to my domain registrar, tha result to my domain (in yours wix domain troubleshooter panel) is correct..

but you can see that my domain don't exist in my manage premium domains manager...

I pay for unlimited upgrade (you can see in the image uploaded) , i connect the domain to my domain server but.. there isn't in domain manager!!!

and if I go to the adress of my domain www.stardustmontecarlo.com there is a wix advertise site.. look the image!!!

• alexsiffredi

• alexsiffredi

• extramac

Replied by extramac December 29, 2011

Now I tired you site www.mysite.com and working perfect!

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets