Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
Michael

You can ask us anything right here and our representatives will gladly assist you.

-- Michael - Wix Team

Replies(37 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • mahayanaidugast

Replied by mahayanaidugast July 2, 2014

hi can you tell me how much a landling page without adds costs. I am customer 868025350 and I already have a full website premiumm with you, I have made a separate page. How much is it to take off the adds, surely not the full price of a website?? thank you Mahayana

• Leah Wix Team

Replied by Leah July 2, 2014

Dear Mahayana,

Unfortunately there are no discount plans specific to a single page.

Here is some more information about our different Premium packages. Below you can see the details of each package and exactly what services you will receive with each.
      For the Wix Premium Learning Center, click here.

There are five upgrade options:

Connect Domain ($6.90/month) or for the yearly package $49:
      This package enables you to use your own domain that you have purchased from any domain registrar, but will not remove the wix ads.  You can store up to 500 MB, with 500 MB bandwidth.

Combo Package ($10.95/month) or for the yearly package $99:
      This package includes connecting your domain and removing the Wix ads from your site. You can store up to 1 GB with 1 GB bandwidth.

Unlimited Package ($15.95/month) or for the yearly package $149:
      This package includes connecting your domain and removing the Wix ads from your site. You can store up to 2.5 GB with unlimited bandwidth.

eCommerce ($19.90/month) or for the yearly package $194:
      This package includes connecting your domain, removing the Wix ads from your site and using the eCommerce feature. You can store up to 2.5 GB with 5 GB bandwidth.

VIP ($29.9/month) or for the yearly package $299: Available only in the U.S and Canada

This plan entitles you to receive first priority support. It also includes connecting your own domain and removing the Wix ads from your site. You can store up to 20GB with unlimited bandwidth. For more information and to purchase this plan, click here.

You will receive dedicated support, every step of the way:

- VIP support: One-on-one personal support from our dedicated VIP team
      - Skip the line: Get priority call-back with your own direct VIP phone number
      - Instant response: Immediate replies to your questions in the Wix Forum (during working hours)
      - Professional site review: A one-time review of your website, including an SEO and usability analysis, from one of our experts.

You'll find all the details (features, prices…) here.

You can also use the following coupons to receive a discount on the yearly Unlimited/eCommerce premium packages!

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely, Leah Wix Team
  • jillalander

Replied by jillalander June 25, 2014

Seems like our entire conversation here dissapeared...? I recieved Kosta's reply on my last question but cant respond to it...

Regards,
    Jill

• jillalander

Replied by jillalander June 25, 2014

Ok, so I cant connect nor transfer my domain to Wix, since you dont support .se.
      Are there any other alternatives or do I have to leave Wix?
      What I tried to do was point my domain to the IP on my Wix-site, are you telling me thats not possible?'

Regards,
      Jill

• Shai Wix Team

Replied by Shai June 25, 2014

Hello,

.se domains cannot be transferred to Wix, however they can be connected.

You can certainly point your domain to the Wix site's IP.  Please note that in order to connect a domain to a Wix site, the site must first be upgraded to premium. I've noticed that your site has not been upgraded yet, so if you wish to connect a domain to it, please upgrade your site to premium using one of the plans on this page.

Once you have upgraded your site, please follow the instructions on this page in order to connect your domain via pointing.

If you have further questions, please contact us.

Shai - Wix Support
    • jillalander

Replied by jillalander June 26, 2014

Thanks Shai,

Since my domain-host have already done all they can with pointing my domain to my Wix-site, I suppose the only reason its not working is because I dont have premium? And once I upgrade it will work?

How come you dont recommend pointing to Wix?

Regards,
      Jill

• Ira Bel Wix Team

Replied by Ira Bel June 26, 2014

Hello,

Indeed, connecting a domain is a premium feature.

Please check out our premium plans and choose a plan that suits your needs best.

After this follow these instructions to connect your domain.

Please feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance. 

• jillalander

Replied by jillalander July 3, 2014

Great thanks!

So can I choose the "Connect Domain"- plan as an option, would that work with connecting my .se-domain?

Jill

• Leah Wix Team

Replied by Leah July 3, 2014

Dear Jill,

The Connect Domain upgrade will allow domain connection, but will not remove advertisements.

While the .se domain can't be transferred to Wix hosting, it can be connected to the Wix name servers, which means that the domain remains with the current host, but redirects to Wix. 

When connecting your domain to the Wix name servers there are three important steps that you must complete.

1) The Wix site must be upgraded. Please click here for more information about our premium packages.

2) After upgrading, go to your Wix Domain Manager (My Account > Manage Premium > Domains) and add your domain. 
      For more information, please click here.
      3) Please contact your domain host and ask them to connect your domain via the name servers NS1.WIX.COM (IP address 216.139.210.195) and NS2.WIX.COM (IP address 95.211.144.195).

All of these steps are essential and the omission of either will result in a domain that’s not connected correctly. You can troubleshoot your domain here.

Note: Please make sure to firstly add your domain name under the Wix domain manager

I hope this helps! Please let us know if we could assist you further.

Sincerely, Leah Wix Team
  • tim1smkn2depok

Replied by tim1smkn2depok June 17, 2014

I am sorry sir, can i pay for premium template in rupiah currency? please reply this message immediately. thank you :D

• Nati Wix Team

Replied by Nati June 17, 2014

Hey tim1smkn2depok,

Thank you for contacting Wix support.

Wix pricing may vary slightly depending on your geographical region due to changing global market conditions and currency exchange rates.

For example the costs of maintaining our services (hardware, labor, billing, marketing, etc.) in Europe are not the same as maintaining our services in the US. Due to the complexity and dynamic nature of the costing formula, to convert US Dollars to an exact Euro amount would require us to change our prices daily.

For subscription based services the challenge is greater as you might be charged different amounts each renewal period. For these reasons as well as popular demand not to handle exchange rates, commissions etc, we have decided that a fixed "local currency" price is the best solution for our subscribers ensuring that you will be charged the agreed upon price and Wix will cover the difference in the exchange rate.

We are here should you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards, Nati - Wix Support Team
  • directnetwork1305

Replied by directnetwork1305 June 17, 2014

Hello, 

I purchased a premium package and was double billed! (charged me twice!) It was not wix's fault, but my slow internet. Can I get a refund? 

I just need one premium package

Leroy Simpson - directnetwork1305@outlook.com

• Nati Wix Team

Replied by Nati June 17, 2014

Hey directnetwork1305,

Thank you for contacting Wix support.

I just viewed your account and I can see that you actually purchased two "Connect Domain" Plans.

You can cancel your upgrade at any time within the first 14 days and receive a full refund. No questions asked!

To cancel your Premium package:
      1. Sign into Wix.com.
      2. Click My Account.
      3. From My Account, next to Manage Premium, click Billing and Payment.
      4. Next to your package, click Manage.
      5. Next to Next payment, click Cancel.
      6. Follow the steps in the pop-ups that open.

*You will receive a full refund if you cancel your package during the 14 day trial period. The 14 day trial period indicates the 14 days after the date of your initial package purchase for a particular document. 

**If you upgrade an existing package, the new upgrade is not considered an “initial purchase” and won’t be refunded unless you cancel your package within the 14 day trial period of the original purchase

We are here should you need any further assistance.
      Best Regards, Nati - Wix Support Team
  • devries7

Replied by devries7 June 15, 2014

Dear Sir,

I'm building a bilingual web site via the instructions of the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34dNVGIvwGo. One of the buttons should be a drop-down button. How can I create a drop=down button for both languages?

Please reply to the following Email: info@hias.org.il.

Thank you in advance,

• Eyal Wix Team

Replied by Eyal June 15, 2014

Hey devries7,

It isn't currently possible to create a dropdown menu for a multilingual site. 

To add this feature to the relevant Wishlist, please post your request here.

To read about our feature updates, please click here.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Thank you,

Eyal, Wix Customer Support Team
  • ezdesigner

Replied by ezdesigner June 13, 2014

I want to move to tsohost can you please unlock my domain 

• Keren Wix Team

Replied by Keren June 13, 2014

Hey,

Thank you for contacting Wix support! 

If you have purchased a domain from Wix, it is possible to transfer it to another domain host, if necessary.

To transfer a Wix domain: Sign in to your Wix account > From the top menu, hover overSubscriptions > click Domains > click Manage next to the relevant domain.

Under Domain Summary, click the Advanced tab > on the right, click Transfer away from Wix> click Send.

An email code will be sent to your email address. This code should be forwarded to your new domain host.

Note: In accordance with ICANN rules, you will only be able to transfer your domain 60 days after purchasing it from Wix.

Note: If you have a non-Wix Domain, you will need to contact your domain host for assistance with disconnecting your domain from Wix.

For further information on transferring your domain, click here.

Thanks,

Keren, Wix Support
  • beemaentertainment

Replied by beemaentertainment June 9, 2014

Hi

Does any one knows how to contact wix support team in private mode
    its about a payment. try to contact by phone but I'm not a us citizen i receive a error code. 

• Maya Wix Team

Replied by Maya June 10, 2014

Hi beemaentertainment,

You can contact us anytime by emailing premium@wix.com.

When doing so, please be as specific as possible describing, how we can help and please attach all information we need to locate your account.

All the Best,

Maya Support-Team Wix
  • kadynkelly

Replied by kadynkelly May 31, 2014

Hi, I was trying to login to my wix account. But it says that my email is wrong. The website it rabbitmodz.wix.com/mods and the username is rabbitmodz. The email was kadynkelly5@gmail.com please get back asap.

• Maya Wix Team

Replied by Maya June 1, 2014

Hi kadynkelly,

The email registered is kadynkelly5@gmail.com.com

Please log in using this wrong address and change it from Setting :)

Thanks,

Maya Support-Team Wix
  • bowlingman88

Replied by bowlingman88 May 2, 2014

Hi there, I know I used WIX in the past to create this website www.ktwjadventistradio.com but I know of no way to edit it using your editor and buttons, etc. It says I don't have any sites. How can I edit what I already have without starting over? I don't mind upgrading to premium, I just want to edit the site I already have without having to start from scratch.

• Ilia Wix Team

Replied by Ilia May 2, 2014

Hi,

Please note that the site is registered under miqradio@gmail.com and not the email you are contacting us with.

Please make sure to log in using that email.

Best regards

Ilia - Wix Support
  • pkliew82

Replied by pkliew82 April 29, 2014

Hi Wix Team,

I have purchase a domain from other provider ( Not from WIx).

I already upgrade my account to premium account and wish to connect to wix.

However, i get below message:

Before transferring your domain to Wix, make sure that:

1. Privacy protection is not turned on.
    2. Your domain is unlocked.
    3. The admin/registrant email address you gave your registrar is correct.
    4. At least 60 days have passed since you registered or transferred your domain.
    5. You have your authorization code.

I have check with my domain registrar, they have set everything. But still not working.

Wix Team, Kindly need your advice!

Thanks for your help in advance! 

• Or Y Wix Team

Replied by Or Y April 29, 2014

Are you referring to your domain bigbrandmalaysia.com?

I have just loaded your domain and it is up and running, and connected to your Wix site bigbrandmalaysia:

If it still does not load on your end, please add a screenshot of the window that loads while attempting to reach the site.

For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please use this link.

To upload the screenshot, simply click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps.

Also, please mention the browser name you have used.

Please let us know should you need further help.

All the best, Or

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets