- Back to Search Results
Stats 108,887 topics posted 15,192 include Best Reply by Wix Team
By sfpweb September 23, 2011
Locked by moderator
Main Category : Editor
Sub Category : Menus Buttons and Links
Ticket # : 291942569
Ticket Status : Closed
i want to make certain words clickable anchor text to link to other pages in the website, or other url's. How do I do that.
Replies(7 replies total)
Replied by i52073 May 28, 2013
Dear WIX Team
I have a similar problem in creating my web site that the above answers do not quite answer...
I want to create a link from a word, not to another page in my website, but to a particular paragraph of text on a page.
How do I do this?
Replied by Adam F September 24, 2011
The instructions Jessica gave you are correct. I will try simplifying it.
Once you are editing your paragraph, simply choose the word you want to make a hyperlink from > then go to the icon on the right that looks like chains ( see attached screen shot - the arrow is pointing on it) > once you click on it the pop up box for inserting a link will pop up .
If you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Replied by JessicaTeamSF September 23, 2011
It's really easy to make text on your site into links!
To do so, please follow these steps:
1. Please open your site in the editor.
2. Navigate to the text you'd like make into a link.
3. Click on the text and a menu will open up. On that menu it should say, "Edit."
4. Click on edit to make the text editable. Using your mouse, highlight the text you want to make into a link.
5. Up at the top of the editor is the text editing options. The last option in the menu is a button that looks like two chain links. Click that.
6. The link menu will open and you can choose to either link the text to a URL, a Wix Page or an e-mail address.
You should be all set at that point.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions and thank you for using Wix.com!- Jessica, Wix Customer Support