- Back to Search Results
Stats 100,877 topics posted 15,537 include Best Reply by Wix team
Replies (9 replies total)
Replied by KlubMed March 27, 2012How do I Embed a page from another web site onto my wix web site?
I would like to embed this page below:
Into my wix site, under our Menu tab:
Replied by dinamiso February 6, 2012
* Wix is a Flash platform and we offer support directly related to our product. By adding external HTML code you are adding products /code we have not created or tested.
Therefore our Support team cannot answer any questions concerning HTML.
* The HTML feature won't work with embedded sites.
Currently, this option is not possible.
You can also suggest and vote for new features here on the Wix wishlist.You can keep up to date with what features are Coming Soon here .
Replied by crismacneil January 6, 2012can i embed an i-frame for a booking and payment calendar
I like wix and want to upgrade my site to do bookings and take deposits etc and update calendars can i embed an i-frame for a booking and payment calendar from a company called supercontrol ...they think its possible
Replied by Jack Taddeo March 31, 2011
Can't I add a widget that is not on the WIX Widget selection page? I have code for a Livestream widget for my channel on there and want to emed it on a Wix home page I am building but can't see a way to do so. Can't I just add HTML to a Wix page without using the "wizard"?
Replied by Wix KnowledgeBase February 1, 2011
You can find all the information here .
To add the HTML Widget:
1. In the Editor, go to Add and then go to Widgets.
2. Under Widgets, click HTML.
3. From the Widget Gallery, click an HTML Widget.
Your HTML Widget appears on your site.
1. Wix does not offer support related to the HTML Widget.
Wix is a Flash platform and we offer support directly related to our product. By adding external HTML code you are adding products and code that we have not created or tested. Therefore our Support team cannot answer any questions concerning HTML.
We have created some basic instructions for you as well as help and videos about adding HTML to your Wix. You can also post your questions here
2. If you are using the HTML Widget to make a profit, you must upgrade your site to a Premium package (Combo/Unlimited/Ecommerce).
If you are using the HTML to make a direct profit (by selling your products through your website with the HTML Widget, for example), you must upgrade to at least a Combo Premium package.
For more information about upgrading, click here
3. The HTML Widget can only be used on sites that are correctly connected to the Wix servers.
The HTML Widget will not function on embedded sites; this includes sites that are embedded to Facebook or other Social Networks.