We recently added a smart (and fun) feature to our product that we’re really excited about . Anchor links are a helpful navigation tool that gives your site visitors an easy and pleasant navigation experience.
Anchor links allow your site visitors to find useful information quickly, without having to scroll up, down or move to another page. A single click on an anchor link will take them exactly where they want to go: back to top, down to the bottom or straight to your FAQ page.
If you’re a regular internet user, most chances are you’ve already experienced the smooth navigation anchor links enable ,while browsing long-scrolling websites like Pinterest and Flickr.
How to Add Anchor Links to Your Wix Website:
With the new anchor feature on the Wix editor, your website can become fun to navigate in a few simple clicks. Simply follow these steps:
- In the Wix editor, choose Add in the left menu.
- Click on Buttons & Menus and then choose Anchor.
- Click on Anchor Settings and name your Anchor according to its location.
- Then drag the anchor to the location it will lead to.
- After creating all the desired anchor locations, you need to create the links. You can either create a navigation menu to move between the anchors, use thumbnail images or any other sort of linkable element.
- Click on the element you want the anchors to be attached to and choose Link To.
- Choose the Anchor option and then specify the relevant anchor.
And here’s a step-by-step video guide to make things even easier:
Here you go! Anchors away.
Beautiful Wix Websites that Use Anchor Links
Thinking of adding anchor links to your website? Check out these great Wix sites that are already using this feature:
Tagged with: anchor links . New Wix Features . Wix Updates