Are you ready for your daily dose of adorable? These 15 websites all serve different purposes, but they all have something in common: major cute-factor. At Wix we believe everyone should be able to create a website for free, and we certainly have no issue with people creating sites that contain adorable doggies.
Quick checklist for “cute” websites:
- dogs, cats, puppies, kittens or other baby animals
- babies doing what babies do (being cute)
- kids doing what kids do (being cute most of the time)
- dainty and sweet icons and fonts
- vintage caravans (see below)
- cool hand-drawn images and graphics
We dare you to look these over and not let out a quiet “aww” at one point. If you’re reading this at a cafe, library, or other public place, be warned – people will probably gather behind you to get a closer peek at the cuteness.
Special attention: our first website is none other than DreamDoggy! They recently won our #ShowOffOnline Challenge and if you click through to see their site in detail, we think you’ll see why. All together now: “awwwwwww!”
Inspired to make your very own cute website? Check out our amazing (and free) website templates>>