Why take all those pretty photos with Instagram if you can’t show them off to as many people as possible? Luckily for Wix users, now there’s a simple way to display your Instagram feed directly on your HTML5 website.
With just a few simple steps, you can integrate your pics into your website using the Instagram add-on. Add photos from concerts to your music website, beautiful food shots to your restaurant site, before-and-after pics to your interior design site – the sky’s the limit! And the best thing? It only takes a few minutes.
How to Add Your Instagram Photo Feed to Your HTML5 Website
- In the HTML editor, click on “Add” (left menu)
- Choose “Apps”
- Choose “Instagram Feed”
- In the window that opens, click “Add to Page”
- The Instagram app is now added to your site! You can drag it to place it where you wish
- To customize your Instagram app, click on it and then on “Settings”
- In the new window that appeared, click “App Settings”
- Connect your Instagram account and enter your login information
- Below, under “Settings”, you can choose to show Likes, Comments profile info and a thumbnail grid
- Under “Colors”, you can adjust the colors of the app components to your website
And the awesomeness is here to see: