Some people enjoy disrupting harmony. We don’t know what motivates them or why they do it but it seems like their one mission in life is to offend our daily routine.
Different cultures deal with these offenders in their own distinctive ways: some lock them up in maximum security prisons, other send them to be re-educated, a few execute them after a fair trial. Unfortunately, some cultures ignore the perpetrators and let them proliferate under the warm blanket of the First Amendment. This post is dedicated to anyone who was ever exposed to animated avatars on Twitter and felt as shocked by them as we did.
5 Things that Should be Done to People with Animated Twitter Avatars
- They should be made to sit for 24hrs and watch galleries of animated avatars with sound effects
- They should be made to watch hundreds of uncut scenes shot by Jackie Chan with a hand-held camera
- They should be made to watch daily reruns of Exodus with Paul Newman (208 mins)
- They should be made to spend 12 hours in an elevator with someone who blinks obsessively
- They should be made to ride a roller-coaster after eating a hot dog
Let justice be done!
Tagged with: Twitter