So you already have a website which is working great for you. You also started a Facebook page which is slowly gaining a following. Good job! Now it’s time to take the next step: tying your online channels together to get the very best of your online presence. That’s where Wix Pages come into the picture: with Wix Pages you can make your Facebook page stand out from the crowd by integrating a beautifully designed Wix website to your page!
Enhance your Facebook page by using one of our fully customizable Facebook templates and present your business or content in a visually engaging way.
Who Should use Wix Pages?
Wix Pages is a free online tool open to anyone who wants to create an exceptional Facebook presence that will attract more users and fans!
Here are a few ideas for how you can use Wix Pages:
– You’re an artist / musician / performer wanting to reach a larger audience
– You’re an eCommerce store owner who wants to sell their products directly from their fan page (fCommerce)
– You’re an amateur interested in sharing their hobby or talent
– You’re a freelancer who needs a touch of color to break out of a dry spell
– You a digital creative in search of new ways for self-expression
How Do I Start?
All you have to do is select one of Wix’ Facebook templates, customize it, and you’re good to go! Check out these amazing tips for inspiration on how to design or spice up your own Facebook site:
1. Attract new visitors and keep your fans interested with special offers (coupons, deals, etc.) and events
2. Keep in mind that your main purpose is to turn visitors into clients. Use Call-to-Action buttons
3. Integrate YouTube videos and other apps to keep your fans involved
4. Keep it simple: use consistent branding and compatible colors
5. Use noticeable and original navigation controls for a fun and user-friendly interface
6. Add a personal touch by giving your fans a look behinds the scenes of your business. For example: presenting your staff
7. Add as many communication channels to your page to promote your business outside of Facebook
8. Don’t overload your landing page with content. Use short descriptions and relevant images instead
9. Use vivid colors and textures to impress new-comers
10. Use similar fonts and design elements to make your page accessible for everyone
Tips for Keeping your Fans Engaged
Your new fan page might look great but it won’t do you any good unless you’re able to keep your fans coming back for more. Here are a few tips for keeping your fans interested:
– Give your page a voice and a personality (quirky and fun / energetic / credible and experienced)
– Good photos are viral and have a strong impact on people. Upload at least one special daily photo that is relevant to your business: your product, you doing something silly/funny with your product, presenting your product like art, showing how your service benefits the community/users etc. Make sure to add a fun description to your photo.
– Give your clients added value that is relevant to their needs: for exemple, if you’re a florist, post daily gardening or flower bouqet tips. Suggest speical ideas for special occasions (holidays, sports events, anniversaries etc.). Throw links to showcases of beautiful flower arrangements or man-eating plants.
– Don’t be afraid to try new things. You never know what your audience may like: let the “Likes” be your guide.
– Use the “Questions” feature to ask your fans questions and keep them engaged in conversation. Make sure to make your questions as fun as possible. Your questions don’t always need to revolve around your business, you can also ask your fans what (or who..) are they barbecuing for Independence Day. Make sure you add specific options – most people prefer those to answering essay questions.